107. The Date?

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
It's what sunflowers do."

_Helen Keller

****

AMY's POV:

I woke up with the feeling that someone was here in my room.

I grabbed my paper cutter and looked around. I was lucky to find no one at all so with a relief of sigh I locked the window. With another sigh of relief I found my door locked as before.

Before going back to back I studied my room for no particular reason and accidentally looked in the mirror.

I clicked my tongue to see dried blood over my lips, I wiped it off and went to bed again.

_____

Tankhun's POV:

"What are you looking at?"

I got startled to hear this half raspy half deep voice, right beside my ear.

Kim came to sit beside me and shamelessly started at Amy's and mine chat, not that we had any special talks.

"None of your business." I was already annoyed to see that she never really texted me.

"Do you have some kind of dispute with your young lady?"

I deeply sighed and he got the answer.

"What's troubling you, Khun?"

I looked up to see the owner of this deep voice, and Kinn came to sit across me.

"This." I answered with one word, pointing at my heart.

They exchange some looks and turned to me. I know they're going to change the topic.

"Are you heartbroken?" Kinn asked.

"Kind of.." I admit it.

"Want to tell us...?" Kinn was asking.

"What did you do?" Kim directly accused me.

"It was all HER." I pressed "She friend-zone me." I muttered lightly but they heard.

"She what?" Kim chuckled while Kinn cleared his throat to stopped himself from laughing.

Useless brothers!

"She declined to come to me, yet she was sleeping while hugging my hat." I grabbed a cushion tightly, definitely not jealous of my expensive hat. That I gave her this morning.

They exchange some confused looks.

"So that's why you're reading old chats?" Kim peek at my cellphone screen.

"Duh!" I made a face, but for another reason. "I'm surprised to see that there's nothing special or even worth reading."

"Really?" Both my brothers smiled curiously.

"She always replies when Arm makes me ask her about study related stuff. But when I wanted to talk to her about anything else she never....urgh forget it." Now I am annoyed as hell.

"Why did she send you... this?" Kim pointed out the longest text I've ever get from her.

"She didn't. I sent it to myself." I muttered, sighed and continued.
"She just typed it but forgot to press the send button. I think."**