46. Confessions!

Vegas's POV:

I managed to put her in my car. But the whole time she didn't utter a single word let alone look at me. She was gazing outside, I'm sure she wanted to jump out and run the other way. I glanced at her literally every passing minute. I wanted her to ask questions or demand explanation like any other person would do but she...

Sigh!

I just wanted to hear her voice to calm myself down. Why in the hell did I end up like this?

Macau! I growled inside. Only if I had told my brother about the real danger or just warned him about Amy and stuff... Damnit!

"Someone is following your car." I heard her croaky voice. My head turn to her at once. "The car is behind us since we left the area." She said again but didn't look at me directly.

I looked in the rearview mirror. 

"It's Nop." I said shortly. She didn't ask so I began on my own. "It's already midnight, I'm out of bullets and the guys we fought can come back and attack again. I'm the leader of my family and Nop is my head bodyguard. It's a normal protocol."

"Okay." She just spares me a glance.

.

At Minor family mansion...

I left the car and ordered my guards to turn around and switch the lights off in the garden area for three minutes. When I saw that no one watching, I opened the door for her. She left inside and I followed her. Now that she became so capitulate, I felt dejected. She climbed the stairs and I followed her silently. She enter in her room and shut the door?

I was thunderstruck.

Is she mad at me?

I stood for a minute waiting for her to open the door again but...

Macau!!

I growled inside for the thousandth time since I knew that he snuck out with Amy. None of this happen if Mac didn't take her out. I run upstairs to go to his room only to find room empty.

Pete! I growled another name who can possibly hide my brother.

After running around in my whole damn mansion, I came back to my own room. And guess what! I found both of them. In a long stride, I go to my brother who hides behind Pete.

____

AMY'S POV:

I was so lost in thoughts that I accidentally closed the door. I turned back to open it but saw a shadow on the floor as if someone is standing right behind the door.

Mafia Brother!

I took a step back to sit on the chair facing the door. I waited for a long while for him to finally go to his room.

When I peek outside and saw him entered his own room, I sighed.

I opened the door completely and just sit on the chair. What should I do now?

I heard some loud noises and saw Nop running upstairs taking two steps at a time. I looked outside he was standing in front of senior's room. And the noises were coming from that room.

What is going on? Are we under attack?

Nah, it can't be...

I went to his room and found Nop standing in front of the half open door, stopping me.

"Miss Amy!" He shook his head to tell me I cannot go in. So, I stood beside him to hear what is going on.

Senior V was shouting, Pete was trying to calm him down, Junior was saying a series of sorrys.