60. Official Romance!

Hey Readers,
It's been four days since I last updated. There's a lot going on in my life... Winter and I don't get along very well.
It's a 60th chapter, I can't believe I came this far...
And I was surprised to receive comments and so many DM requesting and half complaining about the new chapter.

So here's a long chapter (7810 words) to compensate! Hehe.

Luv,
A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

"You were lying right?!?" I wholeheartedly hoped.

"Did I!" She said half sadly. "Did you ever see me lying to anyone?"

I think for a second then I narrowed my eyes at her.
'That's not the face of a liar' I thought to myself.

"Fine you are not lying! But why didn't you tell me first?"

"About?"

"About everything. You hide it from me. You should have told me before..." I shouted.

"Then what?!?" She interrupted me. "Would you stay away from me? Is that what you're trying to say?" She sounds.....disappointed?

I thought for a second again.
No! I wouldn't stay away from her. Why would I when she belonged to me!

"I will not! Never! Never ever!" I growled in my deep voice and she just stared at me for a moment.

"I don't have anything more to say. Just leave my room."

"I'm not going anywhere until you answer all of the questions that keep popping in my head!"

"Why would I?" She raised an arrogant brow at me.

"Amyyyy!" I half growl half shouted.

"Tankhun please leave my room." She said that for the hundredth time.

"I won't. Just answer me damn it.." I shouted at her face, standing just two feet away from her.

"What do you want to know? I told you already.. now please keep your distance... from me." She was trying to kick me out politely.

"Who is he?" I clenched my fists.

"Who?"

"The guy you are.... engaged to..!" I speak the bitter word out.

"I don't know!" She freaking shrugged casually.

"Are you kidding me!! Is that supposed to be a messing joke??" Now I'm losing my mind.

"Does this sound funny to you? If it is then just laugh and get out!" She shouted beautifully, and tried not to be annoyed.

"It's not funny! It's hurting.." I murmured half to myself.

Her eyes widened and she stared at my face for a moment long.

Is there something on my face! I touched my cheek and I feel wetness on my fingers.

Ah tears~~~

She stepped aside and tried to go to the door.

"Where do you think you are going!!!" I grabbed her and she flicked it away, making me more sad than ever.

"I'm going to just open the damn door. It's inappropriate to be in the same room with a boy... with the door closed.. okay!?" She tried to teach me some etiquettes. I wanted to roll my eyes but didn't.