48. It's Porsche

Porsche' POV:

Porsche' POV:

Now that I think of it! It's all started last week.

I heard that Khun created a scene in the portion of bodyguards' rooms.*

According to the Guard's Gossip Network:

Crazy ding dong cried his heart out at the four in the morning and then taken away by Kim.

What in the hell Kim was even doing there?

.

On Friday.

The major and minor family had a monthly meeting. I attended it with Kinn. For some reason my partner, Kinn's cousin, Vegas looked happy - which gives everyone uneasy feelings. I asked him about the reason why his lips kept twitching. He looked a little surprised and amused to hear my question. Then he blabbered about some morning breakfast.*

He left as soon as the meeting ended. And I was in awe as for the first time Kinn and Vegas didn't argue or taunt each other. Even though Kinn gives it a shot, Vegas ignores him flatly. I rolled my eyes as Kinn looked offended by getting ignored.

When we came back home, I saw Khun and my friends. Earlier that morning, before we left for the meeting, I got the useless information from guards about Khun crying and everything but when I saw Khun with Arm and Pol, he looks normal to me.

He was dressed normal for the first time ever in denim jeans and jacket.* I asked Arm where are they going he said just for a drive.

Liar! They were definitely hiding something from me.

But I'm Porsche, leader of Minor clan! So, I followed them to find the answer.

They first stopped at a florist shop and bought a bouquet of some kind.  It took a while for Khun to decide what exactly he wanted, as for me I was curious why exactly he wanted flowers? And for whom? 

He kept asking about the meaning of different types of flowers and finally chose Tulip with a wide smile. When he left the shop, I entered and asked what tulips meant and the florist told me.

In general Tulips means 'Gift from a perfect lover.' And the red ones that Khun bought means 'Irresistible Love, or the Declaration of Love'

Why in the hell Khun bought specifically this kind of flowers? I touched a red Tulip and bought it.

.

I was following his car while thinking...

He's a Forever Single kind of guy. As far as I know, he got no lover or anything.

I mean he can't be in love!!!
To whom did he fall for???
Nahhh, that's not possible.

Not in my wildest dream, I can't imagine him loving anyone else other than himself. He is a freaking self-lover. I won't be surprised if he bought the bouquet for himself.