28. The Library

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

I was waiting in the parking area with Arm and Big. Pol will be back in the evening so in his place Kinn make me took Big again.

I don't want to take him with me, but for some reason he looked nervous. For one moment, I thought he wanted to come, and the other second, he doesn't want me took him with me. Weirdo!

I placed my hands on my waist, making Arm and Big to stand on my right and left side respectively. So that they can look like my personal nerd angel and angry devil. Hahaha.

I was waiting looking charming and all when I saw a familiar psycho figure coming towards us.

Vegas came and throw my freaking heavy bag on me, making me fall a little behind thanks to Arm's arms I was saved. Big didn't even move an inch. Fool!

I was rubbing my chest to see if any ribs got broken or not while glaring at him. He looks happy and that makes me annoyed to death.

"Study hard! And..." He grinned then glanced at Big and just choose to walk away.

Did he wanted to say something?

.

Arm make me sit on the bench and took a seat in front of me and open my bag to see if there's something unusual about it. Well, I don't think Vegas would have done anything to it. Ha! my Pete won't let him.

Arm looked relax as he didn't find any bug or chip or... whatever in it. Big was standing while keeping his distance and looking around the area. I was getting bored because now Arm was checking my notebook to see if I noted anything down in it.

Well, yesterday I was kind of out of it but still he glanced at me a little surprised.

I lean forward to see what makes him... happy?
Hah! he found out that I actually noted down the lecture on the Renaissance age.

I crossed my arms on my chest, tilted my head a little backward and raised my chin high as if telling him that I was not lying back then...*

He just tilted his head and start reading what is written on the pages. I think I saw his lips twitch a little. He makes himself busy so I glanced at Big who was now staring at the squirrel near the tree. Nice!

I looked around, there were only few students walking around. Because we came to this stupid place way too early because of my bag. Hehe!

Vegas had early morning class so before his class he delivered my bag to me.

I bow down to lean on the table as I felt sleepy and bored. I closed my eyes to relax myself. If I kept lying like this, I might fell asleep.

Thaaak!!!

My heart jumped out of my mouth when someone freaking hit the table hard.

Who in the hell wanted to die this early at the morning!!???