31. The shopping maniac

AMY'S POV:

I swear I ran enough to escape all the craziness but why in the hell I've ended up in this car... with them!?

They were now dropping me off to my house. I don't really want to show him where I lived, but this guy is so damn stubborn.

Sigh! I closed my eyes for a moment. I'm tired as hell because I didn't sleep since yesterday.

I didn't sleep last night then came to the college early to spend half of my blood cells in the library, and then all the running I did in that freaking parking area...

My whole body is aching which is making me uncomfortable.

Sigh! I just wanted to go home and sleep like a corpse...

.
.

I didn't know how much I slept in the car, but when I woke up, I was half embarrassed, half surprised. I turned to look outside and saw familiar dark area of my neighborhood.

Pol was sitting in front of me so I'm not sure what he was doing, Arm on the other side was busy on his cell phone and the guy next me...

He was sleeping too?

I blinked for a second to make myself wide awake. When I tried to move to my side something hold me back or... someone.

I didn't get to see much as the car was parked in the dark area so there was not much light inside the car too. I just tried to pull my scarf back, while doing that I touched something warm which resulted in some kind of electrical shock through my body.

He had wrapped the end of my scarf on his hand. Why!? Was he afraid that I would run away when he was sleeping!? Nah, he can't be...

"Miss Amy?" Arm's voice made me startled to death.

"Y-yes!" I cleared my throat.

"We're here. Should I walk you home?" He asked like a robot.

"N-no thank you." I turned to open the door. But wait a second. What about this sleeping beauty! He's holding my scarf tightly. Now there's only two ways either I grab his hand to free my scarf or just left the scarf with him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, it's just... he's holding onto my scarf."

"Should I wake him up?"

"No!" Well, that come out a little loud.

"..."

"Just let him sleep. It's nice and quiet this way..." I chuckled while looking at the silhouette on my left side. Both the guys cleared their throats, I know they want to laugh too.

'I won't let you go...' I heard a familiar voice.

As I was about to take off the scarf, my head turned to look at him.

Is he sleep talking? I leaned forward unconsciously to listen.

'Hey... Pete... my beautiful Am...'  I heard a name clearly.

"?" I leaned back. Pete? Beautiful?

That's it. I grabbed his sleeve, raised his hand a little and free my scarf harshly.

What is wrong with me! 

I slide the door and jumped out. I grabbed my backpack and go to the front door.

"See you later, Arm." I said he just nodded that looks more like a bow to me. "Thank you so much, Brother Pol, for coming when I asked for help and for dropping me off." I gave him a grateful smile. He just opened his mouth then hurriedly nodded his head. He's weird too. "Have a safe drive back!" I took a step back from the car and waved my hand. They just looked at me then finally smiled.