86. Height of Goofiness!

Screaigh's

Screaigh's...

Nahh ..

Leonid's POV:

I was damn sure that I would never get to see her again after what happened last night.

But why in the hell... actually no.. in heaven I am seeing her standing right in front of me?

I blinked once... twice.... thrice..
even count to ten in my heart but she was not going anywhere.

.
.

It was pretty late when I managed to get back home. Alive.

I made it out alive, yet again.

As soon as I entered my room, I started to undress myself.

I threw my fur coat that I didn't wear after leaving the restaurant.

I looked at the classic thing..
Why and how in the hell did I end up saving this? I huffed a little then held my side.

Damn my whole body is aching!

I looked down and my suit was pretty wrecked. Tsk! So I threw both my coat and the vest coat on the floor.

I took off my shirt and bullet proof vest and threw them on the floor too as I walked towards the bathroom.

.

I stood in front of the mirror.

"Gav-no!"

I touched my bruises filled face.

What the...

It turns out it wasn't only my suit that got wrecked...

Oh my handsome face!

"Svoloch Vegas!" I hit the edge of the basin. Urgh! It hurts..

Damn you Vegas!
Of all the parts of my body you found my fanciable face to hit the most.

It's pretty shameful to admit but that psychopath knows how to throw punches.

I narrowed my eyes and leaned forward then slowly turned my face to see my jaw and neck turned into pinkish red.

What.. I thought for a second then it hit me.

Ah my alluring Amy!

The soup she hurled on was pretty hot.* It burnt me fair and square.. I caress my face and a wandering smile appeared on my face.

She's amazing, isn't she!?

Thinking of soup, I detect the smell of it on my upper body. Time to take a shower..

I turned around but held on a second..

That first crazy Theerapanyakul was saying something about me sending people to attack her.. and then she came out of the blue.. accusing me for doing something beastly like trying to throw acid on her winsome face.