50. The Blacklist!

AMY'S POV:

AMY'S POV:

Nop came to inform me that I can leave the room now.

He was slightly taken aback by seeing me folding my junior's clothes.

Well I can't bring myself to leave them alone.

I asked him what he thinks about this new setting of the wardrobe he just nodded a little.

.

I brought my laptop to the lounge area to check my emails of the last three days.

I sat on the floor and placed my laptop on the glass table.

I got many emails from dad..

On Friday: He gave me permission to stay at my friend's place and told me that he transferred me the money to buy new cellphone.

On Saturday: He asked me if I bought a cellphone or not...

On Sunday: He asked me why am I not replying him and told me that my Mama is mad at my carelessness.

Well mad is another word for concern.

On Monday: He said he was worried about me now. And told me he call my roommate to ask about me.

Oh fish!

I hastily replied him.

~~~

Hey Mr. D,

I am so very sorry for not checking my emails. I'm fine and healthy and happy and everything else you would want to know about. Hehe.

I bought a new cellphone and I'll call you tomorrow. Tell Mama not to worry about me. I'm just too busy on my group project. Wish me luck!

Take care of yourself.

Yours truly stupid daughter,

Amy^^

~~~

Next I checked the emails of my little devil.

He was asking if I break my cellphone intentionally to get a new one.. haha idiot. (I told him yes by the way.)

He got seventy-one in maths test and he blamed me for not tutoring him on weekends.

Damn I completely forgot about that!

I apologize as I was busy doing my project.

He asked me what I did on this Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday all I did was work and on Sunday.....

Well I chose to not replying that one. Hehe

He asked me about what happened next in the story..

I just smiled and told him that I will tell him later.

.

Then I checked emails from Destiny, my roommate.