62. MFC - The Trio

Hey Reader,
How's your life going? Hope everyone is having a peaceful life.

I've got 8.23K views!
Thanks to all of you!
I love to read and reply your comments. And it's kinda fun when some of you guess perfectly what's going on.. hehe.

Let me just zip my lips and go with the flow.

-A.S. Styles^^

****

AMY'S POV:

I plugged my hands free and call to my dad. I need to be fast our guests are waiting downstairs.

"Hey dad! Whadup whadup! Haha Yeah everything is all right. How about you? are you busy?"

I took of my scarf and threw it on the bed.

"Nahh I'm too free. I just call to talk about things here and there..."

I open my hair and start combing it. I don't have much time to style it so I just make a messy bun and look everywhere to find a damn clip.

"What were you doing?"

As I can't find the clip I took a pen and inserted it to stop my bun falling down.

My dad ask if I had enough money so I said yes.

Then he asked if my studies is going well and I answered Yes.

Then he asked if I like living here and guess what, I said yes.

"Okay enough off of me what's my Little Devil doing?"

I looked in the mirror and found myself quite fresh and representable in front of everyone.

"So when are you coming here?"

I was wearing my long sleeve shirt to look formal and cover my arms as much as possible.

"Nahh.. Everything is great. I mostly live in my room but sometimes I go out.. if I was awake in daytime. Haha"

I laughed as my dad called me an owl.

I put lotion on my face and wrist that turn red because of rubbing too much. I wanted to tell that to my dad as promised but didn't.. it was just an accident and the guy who did that look embarrassed - if I'm using the correct word.

Anyways.. I'm good as new. I'm not someone who dragged little things too much. I'm talking to my dad who sounds happy to hear my voice. Everything is great as I said before.

"Yes.. yes.."

I put everything to it's place and didn't wore my scarf as I made a bun over my head so I don't need it today.

"Okay Dad let's wind up I got to go... No not outside. I had a few guests in the house... Theyyyyyy are my friend's family, his brother and cousins."

By friend I meant Tankhun. And my dad asked if Vegas is related to them.

"..yeah he's... they are relative."

He was calling my mama to tell her that there are a lot of boys in the house, just to tease me.

"Don't tell Mama!! They are not boys! they are elders and some little one too. No! I'm not interested anyone."

He reminded me of the guy I was engaged to..

"Yeah! yeah! I know! I know! excuse me Mr D what are you implying?"
I narrowed my eyes for no good reason.

"Don't laugh! Yeah! I was smiling.. why are you asking? If you didn't hear the sound that doesn't mean I was not smiling or laughing."
I rolled my eyes.