71. The preparations!

AMY's POV:

I was walking around the rooftop waiting for the first ray of the sun to appear magically.

.

Last night even though I texted 'good night' to my friends I didn't sleep.

Around eleven I saw Malta sneaking back inside the house.

I walked behind him and scarred the life out of him with a little..

HAOOW!~

"Aaahh.." He jumped a foot or two making me laugh out of satisfaction.

"Damn...Sammy!" He held his chest while unconsciously cursing at me.

"Nice to see you too! Cinderella!" I teased him while watching the wall clock.

"My brother is back!?" His eyes widened.

"Nope!"

"Phew!" He wiped away some invisible sweat from his forehead.

"I'm guessing you already had dinner out."

"Yeah."

"Good now go take a shower and sleep!" I smiled and ruffled his front hair, ruining his hairstyle. Hehe.

"Okay!" He smiled with a flushed face and ran up the stairs two at a time.

Where did he even get this much energy!

.

At midnight I was just wandering around, reading a book that I planned to finish today.

Only a few pages left..

Tomorrow I will go to Senior V's study to get a new book to read.

I wanted to read as many books as I could while borrowing from his personal library. I mostly choose the expensive ones as I can't afford it personally. Hehe.

I saw Mafia brother entering the house with Nop following him behind.

I smiled at both, Nop nodded at me and left to put his boss's laptop bag.. probably in his office.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a cool voice but still looked happy to see me.

"Waiting for you I guess.." I grinned making him laugh.

"Silly girl!" He ruffled my short bangs lightly. "What are you reading?" He asked casually and I held up the book to show him its cover.

"I'm planning to borrow another one tomorrow." I informed him.

"Why not! I won't be surprised if one day you run out of the options." He said jokingly.

"Only if I stay to see the day." I blurted out.

He gazes at me silently, making me uneasy.

"We'll see about that later." He said finally looking too tired to start an argument with me.

"..." I wanted to inform him about something but it wasn't important.

"Where's Mac?"

"Who?" I tilted my head.

"My brother."

"Oh.. he's... showering or maybe sleeping, I'm not sure."

"Where's Pete?"

"In the room doing something secretly for hours.. let me warn you he emptied your whole wardrobe." I whispered while glancing up in his bedroom.