87. Fallen star?

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

As soon as a enter in the house she found Tankhun pacing around the hall back and forth, looking anxious as hell.

"Oh Gawd! She's back!" He exclaimed while running towards her with open arms.

"Where were you? I was so worried about you." He hugged her tightly making her froze in her steps.

She stood still, surprised as she is strangely expected this.

"Khun will never gonna learn." Arm commented while glaring at his boss's crazy back.

What if Amy runs again! It'll be tiresome to look for her again. That girl is hella good at running away and hiding. Pol made a face then nodded his head agreeing with what Arm said and thought.

When Pete felt that is not planning to let her go he came forward to help her while taking his ex-boss away.

She let out a breath of relief but didn't complain, not even say a word.

"Tell me where in the hell you were? Do you have any idea how much I try to look for you? I try to call you a million times! why didn't you answer? Have you forget how to answer a call or simply just broke your finger?"

He started to throw a tantrum by shouting loudly at her. She glanced around at the other three guys who were passing her apologetic looks.

"I make my boys search the whole damn hell of a place. I personally wandered around all the boring places where you like to go hoping to find you."

He continued yelling while she murdered the urge to smile at him.

"Oh my dear self you're fine!" He exhales dramatically while placing his hands over his heart.

"I was having these bad thoughts continuously about you being lonely and unsafe without me." He wiped some unshed tears and made a pouty face just to make her feel sorry for him.

She rubbed her nape in puzzlement as she had no idea how to react.

She looked at the fake-sorrow-filled face of this pretty boy. And she knows better to feel sympathy for him as she caught a devious glint in his brownie eyes.