38. Future Fiancé

AMY'S POV:

I was staring down at the table.

Sigh! What a waste of efforts!

I won't go near him again, won't enter their kitchen, I won't even leave the room they gave me. I am just a nobody in this house, but I'm not a free loader!

Let's just wait for a few days Amy and then you are free to go. I told myself.

I don't even want to look at him now. How can he yell at me as the first thing in the morning!? He should be grateful that he's a senior/owner of this house otherwise I... whatever.

If he wants to eat then he would eat, if not then... I'll never cook for him again!

Is it too late to run away!?

Well, I love my damn life and this place seems to be fine and safe but that doesn't mean I will compromise my self-respect to anyone let alone this senior who saved my life... Sigh!

Don't fight back Amy.
Fighting doesn't solve anything.
Be patient and move on.

"Wegath. You forgot your file and cell phone." I looked up at the guy who broke the awkward silence.

That cute guy stopped in his track while looking at us back and forth. As for me I didn't look at my right side where my rude senior was standing.

"Miss Amy? You woke up this early?" He asked with a puzzled smile.

"Yeah, I was making the breakfast for you two. Enjoy." I said shortly and tried to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" His chilled voice stopped me but I didn't turn. Can I ignore him!? "Aren't you going to serve all this? I am getting late..." He said again in a not-so-chill voice. I turn at once. He half smiled and I just blinked.

What's going on? He was mad at me just two minutes ago... What changed? Is he pretended to be good just because the other guy is here? He better not...

I walk to the table again because he was waiting... I placed a sunny side omelet and all of the toasts towards him and start to pour coffee in a cup without looking at him but I know he was staring at me intently. The cute guy pulls the chair to sit his eyes on the food.

"Stop!" I said he looked at me "Go and wash your hands."

"My hands are clean." He shows me his hands.

"But you were holding the files and cell phone! Do you have any idea how many germs a cell phone had!" I half exclaimed, and he turned to look at the senior so I added "It doesn't matter to whom the device belongs to... Go and wash your hands."

He awkwardly smiled at senior and go to the kitchen sink. I was waiting for him so I can serve him too and then left. Senior's eyes were fixed on me, he took a loud sip just to get my attention.

Huh! Dream on!

The cute guy came back with a tray in his hands and placed it in front of me. I looked at the tray, there were different kinds of bottles. I started to pick one at a time.

"Peanut butter, Nutella, Apple jam... Blue berry jam! Woah!" I said to myself excitedly and he chuckled. I placed everything back in tray and walked towards him to serve.

I placed toasts in his plate, he seems to be choosing the omelet and pointed at the accidentally broken one, I hide my smile. Then he pointed at the juice and I gave him that, in return he gave me a bright smile. Cute!