55. It's Kimhan

KIM'S POV:

We finally reached the place I had to perform at.

I left Chay with others and run to get ready.

I need to get change as I'm still wearing my college uniform.

I run to my vanity van where my friend was already waiting for me.
He gave me my outfit and I got changed.

I wore black leather pant with white plain shirt. Above that I wore a silk jacket.

I put on some accessories around my neck and in ears.

I set my shoulder length hair and put on my shades.

.

After fifteen minutes...

I left the van and took out my cellphone to power off it but I stopped for a second as I got many texts in a... group?

Damn Khun add me to another group!

My eldest brother is too stubborn. No matter how many time I left his stupid group, he made a new one and add everyone in the family.

Last month he made a group and add our cousins, Vegas and Macau.. It was funny to see that he added Big too..*

I didn't left that group! Heh!

I got so many texts and I was about to switch of my cell without even checking them but stopped...

Today I got special audience!

I opened the thing and...

I furrowed my brows as I began to scroll the screen while reading the texts.

"Amy is missing!"

"What!?"

"How!?"

I mean it's only been twenty minutes since we got here!

"Where did she go?"

I saw texts from.... Vegas!? In group!!

Even that psycho seems to be panicking.

The crowd is waiting for me and I was contemplating as to what to do...

.

I choose to look for her.

.

I run around the area near the main event and..

I saw a familiar figure, swaying slowly while looking at some poster.

I approached her and stood still as she was humming some familiar song. I think for a moment then let it go..

I clicked her picture and sent it in the group just to let everyone know that I found her.

I don't want Khun to ruin my concert for his young lady.

I smiled a little as I imagine a picture of them together in one frame.

Truth be told!

I don't trust her, not yet.

Yeah I know... she's an interesting girl that I've ever seen. She's too simple as well as extraordinary.

But still it's in my nature that never let me trust anyone.

At first I questioned what my brother saw in her. She's not fashionable, has nothing glittery to attract my crazy brother.

But when I followed her a few times I found her quite intriguing.

Like that one time when she transform herself just to get out of that club.*