75. Bon appetit

"After a good dinner one can forgive anybody. Even one's own relatives."

[Oscar Wilde]

****

Hey Readers,

Thanks a lot for reading and appreciating my novel.

13k views!

Oh yeah~

Have a fabulous February!

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

"She was taking too long....."

Sigh~

I waited patiently for like five minutes and it was enough, I stood up to go out but both my boys stopped me and half begged me not to go as it was inappropriate to enter a girl's restroom.

I made many faces in annoyance but decided to listen to them. After a few minutes Pol heard from Arm that the dinner was served and all the guards were standing outside the door, guarding their bosses respectively.

Kinn was sitting between his both partners - Vegas and Porsche - and villain of my precious life brought his partner too.

I heard his partner is a tall Russian girl who doesn't seem to understand our language, she had the poker face the whole time but only show some expressions when Screw whispered something to her in there own stupid language.

But I'm not that impressed with that little piece of information about some random poker faced girl.

I burst out laughing when Arm told us about Porsche checking her out and Big staring at her dress and leg with hostile eyes.

Now I want to see her and her legs. Hehe

.

I managed to convince both my boys to let's get out of this waiting room to join the real party before my beautiful Amy return.

Even though I bought her here I'm not so sure of taking her in front of that Russian villain to whom I didn't even meet yet plus what would she do except becoming the center of the attention of the whole room.

.

I forbid Pol to tell Arm about us being here as I wanted to give a surprise just to see my robot's expression while getting shocked or something.

Before we left Pete confirmed that she is still in the restroom so it's a green light for us to get inside the dining area and have some quality time with Mr Gray.

I saw Nop and Arm standing on both sides of the huge door. And there were two more ugly looking guys to whom I didn't even spare a glance.

"Oh for sane's sake!" Nop exclaimed in horror looking at us approaching them or was it just me he felt horrified off? He shot an accusing glance to Pete who just sighed in reply while looking at me.

Well that was quite offensive!

"...!" Arm closed his eyes, mouth and fists as if that can make me disappear or something. Stupid robot!

"Hello guys! Good to see you looking bored but alert! Now open the door for me." I smiled like a happy boy who got the ticket to ride a Ferris wheel.

I waited as four of them were busy arguing about me being here. I looked around and found one man missing.

Where's our angry bird?