43. Sneak out!!

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

It took me a while to make Arm willing to come with me.

According to Nanon, the party is going to be today in the evening.

I asked Pol to find the costume I bought but didn't get the chance to wear it. He made almost thirteen types of faces before placing my suit on the bed. Idiot.

I warned them to shut their mouths and not to tell anyone in this house. I just had to wait for evening to come so I can finally leave the house in persuasion of fun!

Oh yeah~~

____

Amy's POV:

Last night I was a little stressed because of my project and I made a stupid deal with my junior just to tease him a little bit but to my surprise, he agreed. Well, that works too! Hehe

I know the street party he was talking about as both my friends were trying to persuade me for going with them. But I declined as I was so busy on the weekend doing project. It was all before the tragic events. Now I was dying to go there myself without anyone asking or just literally anywhere outside this house slash jail.

I would've been happy if my junior just dropped me outside, and I would go to some café or park or simply run away and never come back. Hehe I chuckled as I imagined my senior's angry face.

My 7th sense is telling me that I will met my friends there. I was busy daydreaming when I remembered something...

What about him!!!?

Maybe Tankhun will came to the party too. As Nanon was telling me that he would invite him too. And I told him that he is from a different class he will not give a damn about cheap public parties.

Now I'm just waiting for the evening to come to taste the freedoms once again.

Oh yeah~~

____

Last night...

Macau's POV:

I came down the stairs behind her and pulled my hair a little. What have I been thinking to agree with her!!! I can't believe she just blackmailed me. How can I even sneak out with her?

Eeeee~ I felt goosebumps as I imagined my brother's angry face. If I get caught, I'm sure he won't kill me let alone hurt me. But he can ground me for my whole damn life. I low-key admit that I wanted to take her with me. She's an awesome senior but I won't tell her that.

She looked a little down while living here. I noticed as she kept walking back and forth between my previous room and the lounge area. And it has been two days and she didn't go outside, not even in the garden area. I know it's normal to want to go outside when all you do is freaking work inside the house.