91. Insomnolent.!.!

Hey Readers,

It's my 20th hurrahh!

20K views! Sweet heavens I'm so Happy to have all of you.

_A.S. Styles^^

****

AMY's POV:

Ding dong~

The door bell... rang!!?

Wasn't it supposed to be broken!?

I took the kitchen knife and came to open the door. As soon as I unlocked it, I was taken back by the sight.

"Madagascar?" I called out in surprise.

What in the world was my junior thinking to visit me at this hour?

My soul almost left my body when the boy came forward and hugged me.

1.
2..
3...

I patiently counted but it seems like he has no plan of letting me go so I use my free hand to make him move away.

Guess what!! I failed.

But I came to realize that he actually got the power in those arms. I think he hit the gym quite a lot. Wow!

"Junior!" I called him through my clenched teeth and even tapped on his shoulder.

I freeze when I heard him sniffing on over my shoulder. What's wrong with him? Did he catch the flu or... then a thought hit me.

Is he....?

"Are you weeping?" I asked in surprise.

"N..no.. ho" His voice cracked and I almost laugh out.

I think he knew that because the hug became more torturous as he tightened his grip around my arms.

Damn it hurts!

"Are you testing a new way to kill someone?" I asked as his stupid hug was suffocating me to death.

He didn't answer but the grip losses...only a tiny bit. Great!

I tried to think of something else to divert my attention from this familiar burning sensation but keep try to move him away. Only if he knew I was holding a knife then it would be easy to make him back off or to give him a jump scare. Haha

Pain apart, I felt sad for him crying his heart out, who knows over what!

Now it's important to know the reason behind his sadness. He's crying...why? well I won't be surprised if he gets scolded from our senior-brother or loses his baseball match..

Anyways I know him better to know that he will never ever cry over losing. Well he might suffer from a bad mood, or maybe fight with anyone he got a sight of, or just get mad for a while but not cry. Never.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Did something bad happen? Did you drive all the way here? Have you come alone?" I asked softly trying to keep myself calm even though he was hurting me, unconsciously... severely.

I can take this much... A little pain won't make me die.

Faint! maybe yes. But die, no.

He just nodded over my shoulder and I feel him clenching my shirt from behind.

.

"Are we done yet?" I asked after a few minutes hiding the irritation in my voice.

This time he shook his stupid head and I felt like smiling at this little weeping boy.