26. Perfect complement :)

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

"Hey Kinn, what do you mean I can take Big with me!!!?" I shouted at my brother.

"Calm down, Khun!" Kinn rubbed his temple with his first two fingers. "I have an important meeting and I need Arm for that." He explained about why he shamelessly taking my boy and giving his angry young man to me.

"And you Pol? Why are you not coming with me?" I shot a glare to my other side where Pol was standing.

"Khun, sorry I have to go..." He said in his deep voice "...today's my mom's birthday."

Ohhh...

"Mom's birthday?" I bit my lips thinking.

"Y-yes Khun!" He looked down.

"Hey Kinn, give me your card." I held out to my brother who looked puzzled but still gives me his credit card. "Take this and bought your mom a diamond necklace from me." I held out the card to Pol who just look at me, shocked. "What! I can't give your mom present?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"N..no Khun, it's not like that..." He stutter a little "...y..you already gave that two years ago."

I furrowed my eyebrows to think.

"Then what about a designer dress?"

"You gave that last year."

"Limited edition bag?"

"You gave that too..."

"...expensive shoes?"

He shook his head again.

"How long have you been working for me exactly!?" I yelled at him in irritation.

"M..more than five years." He answered stupidly in his heavy voice and I just rolled my eyes.

"Then go and buy your mom a sports car." His eyes widened "...or does she like bikes?" I asked, he just looked at me in awe.

Hahahaha I was just teasing him but the others give me The Look. Bunch of idiots!