18. Amy X Tankhun

AMY's POV:

The whole time a pair of fine eyes were fixed on me, noticing my every movement, making me self-conscious. Damnit! I didn't even get the chance to react properly when he sat beside me. What a day Amy!

Little by little I'm forgetting about Hamlet! Ahh, I have a test to take please stop staring at me...you nutjob! After having enough, I looked up from my test paper and glanced at him. He was sitting facing towards me. What the hell! Nobody seems to care about him. Not even the teacher asked him to sit properly! Fine, I will ask him personally...

"Why are you facing towards me!" I mouthed to him. "Sit properly while facing the teacher..." I whispered and then glanced at his test paper. Bloody hell! His test paper was too neat and clean, he didn't even write his name or roll number. "Stop wasting your time, focus on doing your test." I leaned towards him and whispered again.

"No talking!!" The teacher said in an authoritative voice making me sit straight in my seat. From the corner of my eye, I saw him changing his sitting position too. I smiled a little and turn my focus back on the damn paper.

"I want your pen!" I heard a sweet voice coming from my right side.

"...?"

"Give me your pen!" He stated while looking at my hand holding up the pen. Seriously!! Is this how people ask for things nowadays?

I always have spares so I'll just give him the pen I was holding. Maybe that's why he didn't start writing his test paper. So, he was looking at me all this time for a damn pen!!! Sheesh!! I didn't even want to look at him anymore. So, I just extended my hand towards him to take the pen. As he was taking the pen, just for a split second his fingers touched mine, giving an electrical shock to my whole right arm. I turned to look at him in astonishment but...

He was leaning on his paper and started writing. I looked at him for a good half minute. But he didn't seem to notice anything. Then the other half minute I stare at my shaking fingers. His fingers felt so...warm against my cold one. After wasting one solid minute I turned all of my attention towards my test paper. I've read all of Shakespeare's dramas and plays. That's why, I didn't even have to study anything for this stupid quiz test.

Hamlet is the drama in which the whole cast keeps dying one after one. Some of them were too stupid to die. Hah! Like Ophelia... She's the most pathetic one. Like going mad was not enough she ended up drowning to death. Tsk!

I was the first to finish the test, as always. Hah! I was about to stand up and go to the teacher when my eyes - own their own - fell on him. He was sitting straight while crossing his arms on his chest. If you look very closely you would come to know that his eyes were all over the place. He was looking at literally every single student here. I had a strange urge to hit the back of his head. But I just rolled my eyes and glanced at his paper.

Woah~ He finished it already!? I'm sure he guessed all of the answers. Idiot!

Then I gave my test paper to the teacher with a smile who smiled back at me like every other day. After that, I go to every single one to grab their test papers so that I can submit them together. It was not as easy as it sounds, because I had to snatch some of their papers from their damn hands. I have seen some pouty faces of girls when they give their papers to me. Even a guy was asking me for the answers to the last two questions. Is he for real!? I rolled my eyes but told him the answers anyway. He gave me a toothy smile and a finger heart. Ugh! Stupid!

"Two right answers won't make you pass the test, you know!" I laughed at him but he didn't seem to get my sarcastic joke as he winked at me in reply. Bloody hell!