30. Blue Fire

Tankhun's POV:

I was a little mad at her. How dare she embarrassed me in front of the leaders of both Major and Minor families. As if that was not the enough, she tricked me to go to the class...

Satan's first cousin!

Little trickster!

I was bad mouthing her in my sweet heart. Arm and Big take turns to glanced at me from time to time. At this rate I won't be surprised if we got into some accident or something...

Sigh~ I closed my eyes as I feel too sleepy. My eyes were little red and irritating me as I closed them, it only happens when I watched too many series... Hehe

.

When we got home Arm woke me up. I didn't want to open my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder to hang onto him, he half carried me inside the house. Big was carrying my bag behind, I can imagine, the stupid faces he was making, in my head. Angry Bird Forever!

"Is he okay?" I heard a deep voice, Pol.

"Yeah, he's sleepy, today we went to the college too early." Arm explain the reason behind my low battery.

"Okay, see you later. Your shift is about to finish, right?" Pol asked.

"Yeah, what about you? Are you coming with me?" Arm asked back.

"Yes." Pol answered at once. Why is he excited?

Wait, were they making a plan to go somewhere... without me?

.

They came together half dragging, half carrying me to my bedroom. As they put me on my bed, I heard them sighing together. Then they just left.

I kept lying, trying to sleep while tossing and turning, but this stupid uniform is too uncomfortable to sleep. I stood up to get change.

.

I grab my nightwear, as I was going to the bathroom I saw a handsome guy, standing in the mirror.

I smiled a little, how can I get amazed by my own reflection... I shook my head in disbelief, my light blonde hair sways left and right. Suddenly, I remember what happened in the class.

.

Joy said she liked me better in my previous hair colour and I replied honestly that her opinion doesn't matter to me. Nanon burst out laughing for some reason. Then Joy made a angry face and hit his head with her book. Amy was smiling listening to us, so I asked her if she thinks the same as Joy. She thought for a second then answered.

'No matter what colour your hair turned into... you're still you.'
Joy and Nanon stopped at once, I stop too even though I wasn't even doing anything.

What does she even mean by that? Do my dying efforts didn't make any difference? Or they didn't make me extra good looking? Why does she always talk like this!

Should I dye them again? I looked into the mirror.

That was it, a thought came and here I am dying my hair. I played soothing music and took a bubble bath to relax myself.

.

Two hours later, I was finished. I looked at the breathtaking guy in the mirror. Wow amazing~

I get dressed to go outside. When I was in The Wardrobe, I realized it's been a while since I go to shopping. It's all because of damn college.

That's it! Time for shopping...