29. The Freshmen

Macau's POV:

I freaking hate this college. As if studying and taking classes were not enough now I have to take this extra-mock Lecture from some senior!

Last night, I argue with my brother, but he's too stubborn when it's come to study. Actually, he's stubborn about every other thing, he thinks good or important for me. One thing for sure, you can't win against Vegas Theerapanyakul. He's as good with words as with knives.

Sigh! Why is it immoral to hate your brother!

After dad died, he becomes more strict almost severe when it's come to my future. I abhor to compare my brother with my father but they always make me do things they wanted.

Sigh! Maybe I'm just being over dramatic like my crazy cousin, Khun.

Come on, Macau it's just a... freaking two hours long lecture!

All of my plans that I made with my friends goes to the drains. But it's not that bad. After all, it's not only me who ended up here. All of my friends were here too. Their plans went to drains too.

Haha, that makes me feel better a little bit. At least I'm not the only one who keep sighing... suffering from boredom.

We were sitting in the lecture hall, sitting and waiting for the nerd senior to come from the damn door just to bore us to death in the next two hours.

I wanted to stood on my chair and shout to relax myself a bit. I mean seriously who in the world wanted to volunteer for something like this!?

My friend told me that the senior who will teach us gets extra marks too, just like us. Greedy senior!

We come up with a retribution plan against the damn senior. We were just talking among the friends but surprisingly the whole class becomes the part of it.

Everyone gave their own ideas and opinions just to irked the senior. Haha, my fellows are too smart but in the wrong way! The more that nerd senior gets late the more creative we became in our plan.

.

As the door opened all the eyes goes to see the senior. I turned my head to look too.

I was imagining a senior in a thick-vision glasses, shirt buttoned all the way up. With lots of notes and books in hands, wearing well-polished shining shoes.

But the figure walked in the lecture hall surprised not only me but all of us.

She was a tall girl, same height as me maybe... I watched at her as she walked towards the table for teachers.

Is she the right person? I mean where's the glasses or lots of books, she was only came with a backpack and a piece of paper in her hand.

Even her dressing was something, I could never imagine. She was wearing a long scarf around her neck, so I can't tell of its button up or not. I glanced at her shoes she was wearing check print sneakers with her jeans cuff fold up.

Wait!! She not wearing a skirt!? I turned around to look at other girls to see if their uniforms got changed... Nope, she was the only one.

She made a face while looking around at us.

"Huh! If you don't want to be here just leave. nobody's gonna stop y..." I was busy mumbling to myself but stopped as she... smiled?

Why? I glanced around to see if she found someone she knows. Umm, I don't think so.

She brushed he long bangs with her long fingers. Then looked at...me? Us?

She made a one-second eye contact with all of us. As soon our eye met, I had a stupid urge to smile back.