80. Romantic action!

Hey Readers,

I'm so happy to have 15k views.
It's the 80th chapter, I can't believe I came this far.
Thanks a lot for joining this fun journey with me!

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

Vegas's POV:

I lit a cigarette and watched its burning tip in the dark night.

I was walking outside the house, thinking about the places Amy could go to..

She wouldn't go to her house as I found the keys inside her room.

Arm was trying to track her cellphone for a while and Ace checked every hotel and inn where she could possibly go.

Nop left to patrol the area near the restaurant to see if she's still there.

Maybe she's hiding somewhere out there - or at least I wanted to believe that. Pete mentioned the worst to us making me stiff and Khun cried out.

He said maybe she got panicked or faint. That could be a possibility as she wasn't answering our phone calls or even replying to our texts.

After crying his heart out, the first brother asked Arm to tell us about the addresses of their friends named Joy and Nanon. I know those two and they seemed close to Amy.

Both of them live in dorms and Pol went to see if our silly girl was staying with any one of them.

Kim came to take Porchay with him. That little one looked amazed by himself the whole time, as if he did something thrilling for the first time in his life.

Porsche was patting his brother's back while praising his bravery but in reality he didn't do anything except locking himself in the control room and calling every single Theerapanyakul. He even ate Ace's snacks while watching the CCTV screens, but Ace was too busy to react to that.

I was staring at Chay for a while and Porsche gave me a look as if daring me to comment anything about his little brother.

I rolled my eyes at them and tried to dial her number for the thousandth time.

I turned my neck and had eye contact with little Chay. As soon as our eyes met he smiled... shyly?
I lifted a brow and found myself smiling back when Kim came and stood in front of Chay blocking his view..

Anyhow I do appreciate his little participation in our oppression.

Amy didn't answer and I wanted to throw my cellphone at the wall. I was clenching my jaw and caught Mac staring at me.

I furrowed my brows seeing my little brother frowning. Maybe he was worried about his senior too.

The Queen of stupidness!

No wonder first brother was so crazy into her.

Mac shifted his gaze to look at his class fellow, Porchay. Then it hit me..

Don't tell me he also wanted to get praised just like little Chay.

Come on Chay is a kid!

I smirked at Mac making him frown a lot more. I shook my head at his childishness.

"What's up! Our lifesaver sniper!" Porsche jumped out of nowhere and grabbed my little brother with his neck.

"...!!" Macau got startled a little but didn't show it on his still frowning face.

"I'm proud of you! I'm glad that I ask for your assistance. Your presence helped a lot."

Porsche leaned against Mac, placing his arm over his shoulder while praising him loudly as if making sure that everyone heard him.