94. Finding Amy!

Literally! I fell hard in my sleep, probably for the thousandth time and almost fell off my bed too but something stopped me.

Something warm...

I tried to open my sleepy eyes but couldn't and just allowed myself to absorb the unknown warmth through my palm.

It felt nice....

I turned around and held the warmth in both my cold hands and took it near my face.

It smelled fruity...

I sniffed it for a tiny moment and fell asleep while holding on to it as if my life depends on it.

Does it...?

~~***~~

Last night...

Kinn's POV:

I watched my brother performing on the stage and stayed to listen to a few songs. He was performing for a charity event and I donated a fair amount just to let him know that I stopped by..

I walked around the mall to see if I liked something to buy. Honestly it felt weird to come here and left empty handed without buying anything.

So I ended up buying a few casual shirts for both me and Porsche. Hope he doesn't complain about my classic choice..

I hide my flushed face when I saw Kim in the parking lot. He glanced at both me and Big and just nodded in acknowledgment. I suspect I saw him smiling while sitting in his car.

.

We both reached home almost the same time. I waited a little for Kim at the front door so that we can enter together. I have no idea why am I acting like this..

The guards opened the door and I was the first to walk in, only to get welcomed by a flying... vase!?
Using my swift instincts I turned around to shield my brother who was right behind me.

But the waited impact didn't come. My eyes met with Kim who was looking at me in question. I turned around and found my bodyguard who was covering me.

Big winced a bit and touched the back of his head. I saw a little blood on his fingers. Damn he got the hit for me, right on his head.

"Are you okay?" I was concerned and he just nodded while wiping his hand using a handkerchief.

"Bloody hell!" Kim cursed "Khun was causing a commotion." He made an annoyed face.

"Khun?" I furrowed my brows and walked in. I was surprised to see my elder brother throwing everything he got a hold off, blindly.

"What is going on?" I asked the guards who were standing straight in a row while holding their wrist with other hand.

I noticed their one sleeve was folded up, the other was not. It wouldn't be weird if they were all not doing the same.

No one answered but glanced at Khun accusingly who was shouting at everyone for being weak, useless and pathetic.

"Khun stop!" I growled and snatched the vase from his hand.

"!!!!!" He glared at me for a moment then his expressions soften a little.

"What happened?" I demanded an explanation. Something big might have happened to make him like this, cause lately he was being.. normal in the house.

I was taken aback when a tear fell from his eyes. The next second he wiped it harshly and dashed forward to grab another vase, the glass one. My favorite..