7. Chaos in Tankhun's room

Tankhun's POV:

She left. And I'm still here staring at the same place where she was minutes ago.

I'm feeling something strange in my mind and also in my heart... I placed my hand on my chest... Am I sick or something? Maybe this place is affecting me. I was busy daydreaming...

"Are you okay?" I heard a heavy voice near my ear. I screamed. Pol's eyes widen. This idiot scared the life out of me. I kicked him a few times.

"You almost gave me a heart attack.. you stupid bull .. Do you really have to whisper in my ear!?" I rubbed my ear a few times.

"I apologize Khun. I was calling you but you didn't seems to hear." He says.

"Whatever.... Where's Arm?"

"He's still in class."

"What is he doing in class?"

"... because you sent him there... in your place. Remember?" He makes a face at me.

Corn nuts! I completely forget that I am still in this stupid place. And I also have classes.

"Let him study then..." I wave my hand carelessly and walked away from him. Of course, he came after me because he's my body guard.

.

.

When Arm came back he didn't look that happy to see me. Is he sulking?

"Khun let's go to your next class." He says.

"Again!!" I was little surprise because MY class just ended.

"What do you mean 'again'? You didn't even go to any of your class!" Arm said while giving me his four-eyes glare. Yeah, he's definitely sulking! Cute!

"Come on Arm don't be mad. You only attended one class for me...."

"THREE CLASSES KHUN!" Arm barked and then rubbed his forehead as if he finds me tiresome. I looked at Pol in confusion, he didn't even look back at me. Idiot!

"What do you mean 'three classes'?" I asked to Arm. He first gives me THE LOOK then sighs.

"After first class I tried to look for you everywhere. But then again YOU were getting late for YOUR 'second' class, and I had your bag so I just went to attend the class. But when the second class ended, I immediately ran out to find you... But guess what!! I had to attend YOUR 'third' class as well because you were nowhere to be found...." He explains the whole scene quite dramatically.

Fine, I admit. He has all rights to be angry at me.

"It can't be a bad experience for a nerd like you.." I tried to reason with him, he looked up, completely deadpan. "Fine I'll go to class." I grab the bag, for the first time.

"Wait! before you leave just tell me one thing. Where were you the whole time?" Arm asked. I tried to avoid him. He narrowed his eyes at me and then looked at Pol. Pol should know better than to answer him.

"He was watching series on his iPad the whole time." Pol answered truthfully.

Son of a father who was dumb!

Arm slapped the table HARD making my heart jump. I pretended to be unaffected and took a step back. I hit Pol with my bag 'unconsciously' and walked away.

"Khun, wrong way... Pol please take him." Arm said irritated. And sit there staring at the wall. While Pol shows me the right way.

.