56. Beautiful Heart

Dear Readers,

Seventh Hurraahhh!
I've got 7k views.
Hope you're happy to read my novel.

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

Sigh~

Vegas took her...

Even though I wanted to yell at him for taking my beautiful Amy.. I didn't..

She seems to be wanted to go with my psycho cousin.

As I planned to respect her every stupid decision, I didn't stop her..

But that doesn't mean I won't follow her everywhere she'll go. Haha

It was not a last moment plan as I already have packed my clothes and stuff last night.

Yesterday I asked her to come with me but she refused without giving much thought. Huh!

So now it has to be me to go to her and protect her on my own..

.

After dropping everyone to there stupid houses and dorms I left to my house only to come back as soon as possible.

I know I'm not a favourite person of my cousins, and I'm not welcome to stay at the minor mansion but I'm betting on my Pete. He will handle Vegas and prepare the best guest room for me. Haha

I came with my boys and found Nop walking around the area.

I narrowed my eyes and look around casually..

Porsche was right!

The guards on front seems to be double in number and the main door is locked as the new security system has been installed.

From the corner of my eye I saw Arm looking intently as Nop was putting his card and punching some buttons before opening it.

As soon as the door open Nop froze.

He glanced back at me unsurely and I saw a beautiful peeking face behind Nop.

Thud!

The book in her hand fall on the floor.

I walked in my fine gait towards her.

I picked up the boring looking book and hand the useless thing to her.

She was looking at me in disbelief and I felt my cheeks pull all the way up as I smiled too widely.

.

In the lounge area..

She sat on the far end of the sofa pretended to be reading as my psycho cousin was keep telling me politely to get lost..

Bloody psycho only if I could take my beautiful Amy with me I wouldn't stay on this minor place not even for a second.

I was sitting on the single sofa while Vegas tried his best to keep distance from me, as Pete was standing on my left.

I smirked at him slyly.

If he didn't let me stay here, close to my Amy then I will go back - taking my Pete with me. Haha

Let's see if my empty threat works on this slay idiot.

Amy put her feet on the sofa and extended them in front of her.

She leaned sideways on the back of the sofa and keep her eyes on the book as if Vegas and I were not arguing for last quarter of an hour.

How dare she ignored my presence!