51. D-Day!

Amy's POV:

Amy's POV:

I sit alone to eat my sandwich while reading the notes Arm recreate for me.

I was surprised when I didn't find any typo or mistake. Freaking nerd!

I didn't join my friends to the canteen as I'm keeping my distance from them for the time being.

Suddenly I heard the sound of guitar playing.

A smile appears on my face..

I glanced up..

Above me was the Music faculty.

Whenever I feel down or just wanted to be alone I came to this area of the college.

Even my friends didn't know about this secret place.

I cleaned my hands with tissue paper and put the trash in my bag as I will throw it on my way back.

I heard a familiar singing voice.

I closed my eyes and swayed around.

Whoever he is... He's blessed with a angel's voice.

I'm his secret fan since my second semester in college.

It's kinda weird in a good way that I listened to him singing songs two or three times a week but never really got the chance to see his face.

Well I didn't try to find out about the guy behind this awesome voice myself.

I like to leave him as a mystery.. a melodious one.

.
.

In free lecture..

I had a meeting with my group members.

Nanon gave me the notes of Joy, Bright and Day that he already finished editing and arranging according to the Chaucer's book.

I showed them my work and they were awestruck to see that.

They were impressed by my work of art and I smiled secretly as I got some boys helping me at home.

Then Joy and Nanon argued over something and it turns out that both my friends put some stupid bet on Tankhun to see if he did the work on his part or not..

They freaking chose me as a fair judge, because it was my notes that he needed to memorize.

I hold the second version of my notes and unconsciously glared at him.

He was trying to hide his smile. Stupid!

I asked him too many questions about Chaucer and he answered them correctly.

All of them clapped for him without making any noise because we were sitting in the library.

Haha my friend Joy made too many faces as she lost the bet to Nanon.