108. Amy the Queen!

Readers,

Readers,

    It's my 32nd hurrahh! I've got 32.2k views on my novel.
   Thank you so very much for coming with me this far. Can't believe it's coming to an end. The next chapter will be the final. I'll publish that soon. Till then!

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

It was her.

Definitely her.

My beautiful Amy.

I followed her around leisurely while she was walking away from me. I know she was well aware of my presence. I won't run to catch her, my kingly character won't allow it also I don't want her to hurry, trip and fall as she was wearing heels.I love the tak-tap sound she was making; making it easy to found her in the crowd in this big wide mall.

"Amy! I won't ask you what you were doing here so stop!" I said when she hid behind a pillar. But when I get there she was gone.

"Amy! I won't ask why you are looking so pretty so stop hiding!"

I saw her peeking at me while blending into a group of girls. The girls turn to look at me then forget to move their stupid eyes for some obvious reasons. Blame on my heavenly charm and looks. But among them was a girl on whom my charm doesn't work that much; or I'm afraid at all. Tsk!

"Amy! I won't compliment on your dress over so just stop already!" Damn she made me wander around the whole area. I'm kinda out of breath now. Even though it was fun chasing her, I felt anxious when I couldn't find her, even for a second.

I was looking around to see any girl wearing a sunflower dress and found none. Not a good sign so I break into run. She was here a moment ago, now she's gone. There were stores and the area was not that of a hiding place. I passed a dress shop a few times and on my third round I halted.

Opposite the shop there was a mirror wall, I saw my reflection and... something out of ordinary. My eyes lighten up. Ahaa!

There she was! Standing between mannequins, pretending to be a statue. I huffed a silent laugh.

Ah my beautiful dummy!

I clicked my photos through the back camera, looking at the mirror, making sure to keep her in the frame.

"Amy. Come out! I'm tired!" I announced and make my shoulders drop for her to see how concerned I was.

I counted to three in my heart and waited for her to approach me. But when the counting passed ten, I turned around to scold her. Like seriously I was being nice to play along and she's testing my limits.

"Amy do you really think......." Huh? Where did she go?

I walked into the shop and glanced around.