12. Pete, the Panther

Hey Readers,
This part happened right after chapter [5. FIRST DAY]
Now I'm just gonna tell you what happens next from Pete's perspective. When Tankhun - after listening to what Amy whispered - gave up on his jacket.

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Khun left after giving his golden jacket to Pete. What is he going to do NOW? That is what came to Pete's mind after watching Khun's gone. For some reason, Vegas looked like in a good mood. Now what is HE going to do? Why does he always end up getting the uneasy feeling whenever these two do out-of-the-character things!? Sigh~

"Let's go, Pete," Vegas said while putting his hand on Pete's shoulder.

.
.

They were going back to home. Something was bothering Pete. That girl from earlier, something about her... but what? He doesn't know how to comprehend his thoughts.

"Pete.... Pete... PETE?" Vegas shouted and hit the brakes. Pete came out of his thoughts, eyes widen.

"Wh... What?" Pete first looks outside then at Vegas. He thought they had an accident or something.

"I was calling you nonstop! What's going on in that head of yours? Huh?" Vegas asked.

"...nothing," Pete said making Vegas furrowed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... what was you telling me?"

"I was saying that after dropping you off I have to go back to the main family's house."

"Why?"

"Nothing important, just to meet Kinn... about some small deal," Vegas told him half-truth. And started the car.

"...okay..." Pete was staring outside thinking about Khun and about .... that girl. It was the first time that Khun was trying to save someone. And that someone was no other but a girl. He didn't ask for Pete's help to beat that guy. He didn't even shout like crazy at that guy. He kept staring at the girl. She doesn't even look like some celebrity or model or something so that can't be a reason for Khun to look at her. Then why? He even tried to start a normal conversation with that GIRL!

It's supposed to be Khun's first day but why is everything end up being Pete's first? The way Khun looked at her back when she was leaving, as if he wanted... something. Pete didn't notice anything extraordinary about that girl, except the English notes that she was holding. But that's not important... What was more surprising was that she didn't even look interested in Khun, maybe that's the reason for Khun's uneasiness.

Khun's whole being was shouting rich, rich, rich... And not to mention Khun's handsomeness. Maybe the girl was not okay in her head. She was way too normal but at the same time not so ordinary.