92. Maquillage

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

It feels like everything comes back to normal like I came back to where I once started a few months ago.

So here I am, Tankhun Theerapanyakul, determined to woo her again with my heavenly looks, fashion, style and everything.

I took my time before choosing today's outfit as I have to look the bestest. I came out wearing a blue jacket and tight leather pants with matching shoes and of course that vibe-killer white uniform shirt.

I put sunscreen and lip balm on my gorgeous face and sprayed my new perfume. I hope she experiences the love-at-first-sight and fall head over heels for me, fingers crossed.

But something changed! At the very beginning I only found her interesting and started to like her. But now....

My thoughts interrupted when a light knock came on my door.

It was Pol telling me we're ready to go. I am planning to go to my beautiful Amy's house.

For one, I'm missing her badly.
For two, I don't want her to go to that boring place called college, alone.

____

AMY's POV:

Achoow~

I was sneezing quite a lot lately and I'm not sure if it's because someone is remembering me or is it just weather?
I choose to go with the latter option for my own good.

I spent my whole weekend walking like a zombie in my own peaceful heaven of a house. Tsk!

I took a quick shower and put all my books and assignments in my bag then went to comb my hair in the balcony, using fresh air as my personal hair dryer. Hehe

Since I cut my long hair off, life become much easier. It doesn't take that much time to untangled and dry my hair now.

I set my bangs, and noticed my hair growth for the first time. Like seriously it was only two or three weeks and my short bangs already started to come to my lashes.

I blinked rapidly just to feel the hair poking my eyelids. Oh I look so stupid haha!

I checked my cellphone and a text from my little devil popped up.

[ALIVE!!!]

What did I do to receive sarcasm in capital letters instead of a good morning?

"For now! Yes!" I rolled my eyes and replied halfheartedly remembering all the bad things I'm suffering from..

I gathered my courage and dared to look in the mirror and damn I looked like I've got possessed by a ghost or something.

I started to apply BB cream, hoping to hide the dark circles around my eyes. It didn't help much to cover up so I decided to borrow my housemate, Destiny's concealer - with her permission off course.