96. Demoniac Khun!

22.4k views.

Thank you Readers!

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

I ran to her and held her in my arms. Her body was burning hot with fever. I used my tie to wipe the white bubbles from her mouth and tried not to cry out loudly.

She should be fine.. she is breathing...an obvious sign that she's alive and shall be okay. I'm sure she will be okay. She has to be for my sake!

"Turn around!" I ordered and with a swift move took off her top. I was thankful that she was wearing two.

I threw the tank top on the floor and heaved her up from the bed. I glanced at Arm who was opening the window for fresh air while on the other side Pol was staring at a wall, both their backs to me.

"Pol! Bed sheet!" I ordered again and moved back from the bed with her in my arms.

Arm came to grab the pillows, Pol picked up something from the bed and glanced at Arm questioningly. It was a paper cutter, he put that on the side table and hurriedly pulled the bed sheets off the bed and threw it aside. Then he looked around the room and pulled a white sheet that was covering the dressing table all the way up to the mirror.

I was curious to know why in the world she was doing weird stuff in her house?

Both my boys made the bed as good as new and I laid her down slowly. My eyes were fixed at her pale face when I loose the tie knot and took it off to throw it near the other fabrics.

Pol picked everything up and left the room. Arm followed him outside to call the doctor.

Now it was only me and her. Arm was confused because her heart was beating slow even when she has a high fever. But she already threw up the poison which means she'll be fine, right?

Now the question is when is she going to wake up? Her current state is breaking my heart, wounding my soul..

I wiped my stupid tears with the back of my hand and leaned forward to touch her forehead with mine.

"Please wake up!" My voice breaks with the small request.

I placed a peck on her forehead in hope to get scolded even slapped by her. I will take it all so just wake up, will ya?

Arm came with a bowl filled with ice and cold water. He placed it on the side table and held out the towels to me.

What am I supposed to do with them? Then it hit me.

"I will do it." I nodded and he demonstrates to me silently.

He soaked the towel, then twisted it above the bowl. It was easy to learn.

He put the towel on her forehead and took a step back then I used the other towel and hissed with the sharpness of ice cold water on my hands. I wet the towel and wipe her arms. While doing it I noticed many familiar and unfamiliar scars.

One thing for sure, my sweetheart loves to get hurt, multiple scars and marks were the prove of it.

I wiped her fingers one by one. It was the first time that I was looking at her this closely and sedately. Her nails were cut short in a square shape, with her cuticles tinted with paint colors - not a pretty sight yet I loved it.

I hesitate at the butterfly on her wrist and choose to let it un-wiped. I'm not ready to see the bruise it wings were hiding from everyone. I'm sure Amy doesn't want anybody to see the ugly mark I left on her too.