109. The Midnight Mirage

Readers,

I went through reading and editing the whole chapter a million times, to summarize it into one final chapter. But but but... I couldn't bring myself to publish the whole thing at once.

The chapter was above 12000 words. And I wanted to do justice with the novel so I decided to publish it in two parts. Here's the first half, I will publish the second half tomorrow, perhaps on the 25th :)

Let's wait and see, La Forte ;)

Faithfully,
_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

It was easy to forget about things when you've got many things to do, or so I've heard. But I'm crazy, things tend to stick to my brain for years.

It was the next day and her voice still echoes through my head.

'What if.....'

'..he himself was my fiance..'

"Khun are you listening?" Arm watches me lost in thoughts.

"Is it possible?" I asked out loud.

"What..."

"...me and her.."

He blinked a few times then put his tablet aside.

"I think you need a break."

And I think I need her in my life.

.

After the break Arm didn't took mercy on me, he lectured me till my ears bleed, not literally but still it was bad. Real real bad!

Before midnight I went to sleep only to get disturbed by my cellphone. I answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Who the hell died that you call to disturb my sleep!"

[Sorry I didn't mean to.....]

That voice, oh shoot!

"Amy? What happened? Are you okay? Don't worry I'm coming."

[Woah woah hold your horses, I'm fine. Wait I'll call you back.]

She hung up, I rubbed my eyes to make sleep go away and she called back, a FaceTime. Damn did I look okay? Forget it! she knows I am gorgeous without even trying.

"Hey!" I waved my hand in front of the camera. I was relieved to see her fine and smiling.

[I wanted to apologize.]

"Accepted."

[Thank you!]

"Are we good now?"