90. Mirthless smile ):)

Dear Readers,

Freaking 1.01K views on the first chapter!
To be honest I've never imagined to engage this many readers through my novel 'Mind over matter'.
Now that this novel is getting more attention, I think I have underestimated myself hehe.

Luv,

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Kinn's POV:

My cousin seems to be lost in thoughts and kinda looked.... nervous!?

I heard him talking to Pete and catch some of the phrases. He got my all ears at the mentioning of Her. I ordered my head bodyguard, Big to find out immediately. He left with a nod at once.

Vegas abruptly stood up to excuse himself. The meeting was almost finished, I know he tried to stay till the end but...

If he's in the hurry then something is definitely not right. I stood up and did a handshake with our clients and left the meeting room.

Both Vegas and I was waiting for an elevator, our guards standing behind. He was staring at his cellphone and answered the call without even letting it ring.

"What happened?"
"Did you check the study? and  the rooftop?"
"What do you mean you can't find her anywhere?"

He was half whispering then suddenly growled in the speaker taking my attention and making all the guards startled. From the corner of my eye I saw Nop taking a hesitant step closer to his boss, his face showing worry.

Today when Vegas came for the meeting he looked happy for some reason. Even though he hid that under his cold mask still I somehow felt cause his happy mood was disturbing me in a way.

But now that he was the one getting disturbed, it makes me uneasy and kinda restless too.

We entered the elevator and he kept calling someone who wasn't answering him.

"Khun Kinn!" Arm came to stood beside me and showed me his cellphone without a word.

[SOS!]

I read the one word text and looked at his face questioningly .

"It's Pol." He said making a serious face.

Bloody hell!

Not a day go by with tranquility and untroubled!

Damn the world!

I don't even remember when was the last time I had a peaceful, soothing day.

Our troublesome lives have become more hectic since she came..... not that I complained. I have a liking for her. She's a gentle-girl.

"What about Khun?" I asked in my deep voice, and felt Vegas's immediate dark gaze on me.

"The Minor mansion!" Arm informed solemnly.

His three words were enough to make both me and my cousin cursed out loud.

"If the First brother broke into my house and eloped with her make sure you save him from me." 

Vegas gave both an open threat and a warning in his cold voice. I'm more than smart to know what he exactly mean by that. 

Oh Khun what you got yourself.... ourselves into!

"Khun Kinn?" Arm looked at me in question his face showing uneasiness for once.

"We're going to the Minor mansion." I said out loud and my psycho cousin didn't commented on that - I dare him to that.