104. Near and Dear!

Hey Readers,

First of all yippee to 30K views~~
It took me a while to get there but no complaints as I wasn't publishing new chapters lately.
Also did you know it's more than a year since I started writing 'Mind over Matter'? Can't believe I came this far... WOAH to myself!
In September 2022 I started this journey which is still ongoing for who knows how long haha.
All in all, Thank you for sticking with me.

Read | Vote | Comment | Love

_A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

Ring~

I opened my eyes when the phone rang. But it wasn't my cellphone. I looked at the screen and went out of the bedroom in search of the beautiful owner of this device.

"Amy?" I said but couldn't find her anywhere.

I checked the other room and found Pol sleeping like a pole hehe. Where's Arm? I looked around but couldn't see my other bodyguard. Anyways the cellphone is still ringing so I went to check the bathroom.

I hesitated for a long moment before knocking at the bathroom's door, but now that the cellphone stopped ringing I changed my mind and didn't knock. Maybe she's in there and I felt shy to....ahm...

Now my throat felt scratchy so I went to the kitchen to get some water for myself. I drink the water while getting impressed by my own royal self. I think it was my first time looking for something in the kitchen. In my own mansion I've never entered the kitchen area. Just don't ask me why...

I was taking the last sip when my eyes went to a post-it note. After reading the note I forgot to swallow.

Ring~

I came to my senses when the cellphone started ringing again.

I half ran to check the bathroom which was, as expected, unoccupied. Turns out my beautiful Amy went out to buy some groceries.

Is she for real!

I clenched the device in my hand, getting slightly mad at Amy. Why did she go out without telling me first? She should've taken me with her.. Even though I was sleeping she should go out with me, it wasn't that hard to wake me up, no lies. Anyhow she should be smart enough to take one of my guards. Hope she's fine.. Damn! I should have warned her before..

Anxiety cripples in and I glanced at the wall clock which shows 10 in the morning. Well it's day time so she'll be fine, right?

I ran to grab my own cellphone and called Arm - the only guy who can find my beautiful Amy in seconds.

Sigh!

Arm didn't answer my call, instead texted back to inform me that he's in a meeting with Kinn and couldn't answer my call.

Damn!

I threw my cellphone on the bed. What should I do now?

Ring!

Now her cellphone is getting on my nerves. Who in the hell has called so many times to MY beautiful Amy!?

Stoneslover calling!

I blinked once to see, twice to think and by the third blink I realised who was calling.

Mama!

I stared at the name. Maybe it's something important or what if it was some emergency? Eventually I answered the call.

"Hell...o!!???"

Oh shoot! I'll be damned. It was a freaking Facetime!?

[Hello!]