95. Tragic Heroine...

Previous night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Previous night...

AMY's POV:

Dong Dong ~

I opened the door...

My grip loosened up and the knife fell down. Before I knew it I shrieked in high spirits like a girl and dashed forward to my last night visitor.

"Aahhhh brother Vanilla! What a pleasant surprise!" I jumped to embrace him and he just laughed while catching me in time otherwise I would be kissing the floor. Haha

"So you remember me huh?" He asks in a cool voice and I step back to see his face.

"How can I forget this devastatingly handsome face!" I batted my lashes with a grin and he just rolled his eyes then ruffled my bangs.

"Silly girl!"

"Come on in!" I grabbed his cuff to pull him in excitedly.

"Okay okay!" He was laughing at my beaming face.

He first closed the door and then took up the knife before walking in.

"Don't give me a judgy look!" I took the knife and half threw it on the kitchen counter.

"I would not. Instead I admire your cautiousness. If a stranger came, don't hesitate to stab him in the chest or neck or literally anywhere. I will handle the rest."

"Sheeeshh bro! Don't give me goosebumps." I shudder and he chuckled to tease me.
But a part of me knew he meant what he said.

I asked him to sit in the lounge area and make himself at home and guess what he didn't - like every other guy. Now I can't help but wonder if something is wrong with my couch..

He just walked around, watching everything with an unreadable expression. I didn't mind him at all and went to the kitchen. We were talking, mostly he was the one asking questions about this and that.

He told me that he directly came here from a meeting and that means he didn't have his dinner yet. I glanced at the wall clock, it was past midnight. Careless brother!

I sighed and changed my plan. First, I put the donuts back in the box. And glanced at the water which was already boiling for coffee. I added some more water and put spaghetti in it.

I opened the fridge and took the tower of plastic containers out. I opened them one by one, feeling happy that I've chopped all of the vegetables I bought. It makes cooking much easier.

I kept glancing at him from time to time. First, he was just looking at everything, now he started to pick the objects up to have a closer look. Now I kinda feel like he came here just to make me nervous or to inspect my house thoroughly. As if he were looking for something illegal like drugs..