66. Shades of Gray!

Close your eyes and picture the sun.
That's what it felt like to love her; warmth.

Atticus

****

Author's POV:

Tankhun noticed as everyone was in awe to see her fall asleep.... while leaning and hugging Vegas's freaking legs.

For the first time ever all of them witnessed an unsettling sight.

Vegas's flushed face!

Angelite was silent, real silent as if thinking something.

[Good bye everyone! Have a nice day!]

Angel paused for a moment.

[Take care of my sister.. while you have a chance.]

The last point was for Tankhun who nodded his head, making a serious face for once.

Hang up~

Vegas noticed as his not-so-crazy cousin wore the mask of annoyance within a second before anyone could witness his true self.

Macau grabbed the shoulder and leaned over his brother to peek at sleeping Amy and was the first to leave the area with half frowning half smiling.

Pete moved to pat Vegas's shoulder and smiled brightly leaving the sofa for his ex-boss to sit.

Tankhun glanced up at Pete but didn't move from his place.

Nop moved to come in front of his boss to let him know that he was leaving to do some other duty in the mansion.

Before leaving he motioned at Pol and Arm to follow him, they glanced at their boss for a second but chose to do as their senior asked. Before leaving they didn't forget to steal a peek at Amy.

Nop frowned as Pol clicked a picture secretly and hid his cellphone. Arm tried not to roll his eyes at Pol's obvious act of secrecy.

Now only two cousins and a sleeping girl left.

Vegas took a deep breath and Tankhun leaned back and straightened his long legs forward to sit more comfortably.

____

Tankhun's POV:

"So what's the plan?" I asked directly.

"About!?"

"Wednesday." I turned my neck just enough to see the back of my girl.

"..." He was silent and I felt his eyes on my head.

"Count me in too." I tried my luck.

"Our leader wouldn't like the idea." He growled at the second word a tiny bit - out of habit - but I was more surprised to hear that he didn't reject on my face.

"I will talk to him, so what's the plan?"

"For not letting anyone know and not taking you out with us for sure." He murmured flatly but I felt the hidden amusement in his cool voice.

"I'm not interested too.. but when it comes to her..." I pointed with my chin "I wouldn't mind fighting a little and going uninvited." I whispered back as my beautiful Amy was sleeping soundly.

I gazed at the back of her neck tilted to my cousin's knee. I won't be surprised if she ends up with a tensed neck.

More than half of me wished that the stupid leg was mine for her to lean on.