65. Warmth...

Hey Readers,

Missed me!?
I.. nahh... We reached 65 chapters today..
Many many Thanks for reading!
I've got 9.03K views.
What a wonderful day!

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

First time in history, Tankhun Theerapanyakul, I mean ME woke up early in the morning on freaking SUNDAY.. just to have breakfast with her.

I mean how can I miss her cooking!

I like to sit with her and enjoy her mumbling while eating. But today was different as she was quiet, really quiet.

I don't know why she's doing this. Last night I checked but she doesn't have a fever or anything. Maybe she's tired as she woke up early to make breakfast for us. I don't know why but her silence makes me uneasy.

She didn't eat much and only had a cup of tea and then went to the kitchen.

"She's still mad." Pete declared in a low but firm voice and I glared at my psycho cousin accusingly as he was the reason that she turned this way.

"We need to do something." My little cousin leaned forward to whispering.

Vegas and Pete nodded.

I leaned forward to show I'm in too.

They all glanced at me but didn't comment. I take that as agreeing.

She came and left, leaving all of us puzzled.

"Is she okay?" Pol showed a worried face. I wanted to yell at him for worrying about my girl but didn't as he's a good and trustable man plus he had a girlfriend. Unbelievable!

I had some doubts about Pol and Denny.. or Dessy.. or Daily.. whatever. Anyways my doubt turned out to be obvious as my beautiful Amy cleared that last evening.

Even though I was sulking, I was paying attention to everyone especially to her. Hehe

Oh I fell for her for the thousandth time when she gave me her mug while making a cute apologetic face!

That tea tastes sweet by the way. Haha

I never take used things from others, and sharing the same cup was out of the question but....

I don't know what took me to sip from the same side as she sipped before.

I accidentally uttered 'indirect kiss' and received severe glares from my overprotective cousins, as if that works on me.. hah!

I hate the fact that she was talking to Big. Why did she treat him like an old buddy!?

What surprised me the most was that our always-angry-forever-frowning Big was talking casually.. in fact friendly unlike his character.

Everything went well and ended on a good note. And let me share a secret..

I was grateful to my beautiful Amy for bringing my family close enough to share the same table without arguing or fighting or any other troublesome thing that can happen..

This was the first time - as far as I remember - when no one talks about business or anything boring. And all of us had fun and quality time together.

.

Nop came and reported that he saw her going back to her room only to come out later with her stuff and went to the lounge area.

That wasn't that informative but I was still curious to see what stuff she took, and to do what at 6:23 in the morning.