76. The control room!

Kim's POV:

Kim's POV:

We reached the restaurant. I told Macau about the rooftop of the building Porsche told me about. But Ace knows better...

He changed the location to another building that was a little far but still facing towards the restaurant.

Giving to his ability and the experience I chose to trust him over Porsche.

Both Ace and Macau left and I went to the restaurant's specific room.

.

I found the control room of the restaurant in less than ten minutes and opened the door.

"Sir you are not allowed to be here!"

I looked at two men in the control room one of them half warned me politely.

But I came prepared so..

"Take this and leave!" I half throw a bundle of cash on the table.

"..." , "..."
They both looked at each other for a moment then stared at me stupidly.

They're taking too long, wasting my time....

Inwardly Sigh~

"As I said you are not allowed to come here!"

The same guy started to walk towards me rejecting the gift I offered.

Hahh Loyal but idiot!

He was coming towards me possibly to show me the door.

I took a deep breath and..

Snatch!

I grabbed him by the shoulder made him turn around and choked his neck longer enough to make him faint.

He fell on the ground and I set my hair and coat.

"...!" The other guy's eyes widened in shock looking at his unconscious coworker.

"So I was saying..." I walked towards him, slowly.. just to intimidate him.

"D..don't hurt me!"

"I won't if you do as I asked." I stated in my raspy but dangerous voice.

He reached out to take the same gift with shaking hands and ran towards the door.

"Dishonest!" I mock him under my breath and the man halted at the door step. "At least this one was faithful." I walked towards the guy lying on the floor.

I took out another bundle of cash and put that on the guy's chest then held his arm up and placed it over it.

This was a real gift for his loyalty.

I smirked and looked up at the man looking back at me in awe. Well he looked a little embarrassed. Good!

"Now get out!" I said and took the same chair he was sitting on. I looked up the CCTV screens one after one but...