45. After Party!

Hey Readers!

Hurraahhh!!! 5.01K views.

Thanks for reading and loving my novel!

It took me longer than a while to finish this chapter.

Hope you enjoy it!

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

Our dance battle began. My chest tighten with excitement as I was going to do something like this for the very first time. I glanced around as our audience seems to be doubled. Finally, I found Arm. He was standing beside my little cousin, Macau.

Miss Dramatic danced on the first song and didn't even give her hundred percent. Is she doing it on purpose? Maybe it's her strategy to make me tired and then win the chain again. Hah! As if I let her win!

I danced on the second song.  Not only she looked impressed, she seems to enjoyed it.

I looked around and saw a familiar lean figure jumping through the crowd, coming all the way to the first line. Porsche looked over the dance floor and stopped at once as soon as he saw me. Then the clan leader appears like a furious lion and grabbed Porsche's arm. Well, it took Kinn some time to find out that Porsche was missing. Hehe

When he noticed how easily Porsche was repressed, and not even fighting back, he looked in his vision line and his wide mouth half opened to see me. Hi! I gave him a lopsided smile.

Big appeared and stand beside Kinn and looked around. His eyes paused at me. But he didn't look as surprised as the other two. Tsk.

Then my psycho cousin enters with Pete who was trying to hold him back like always. Vegas looked around and his dark eyes narrowed to where his little brother Macau standing.

I also found my little brother on the front line. Kim was standing with Macau who gave him an unpleasant glare. Chay moved to stand between them while giggling in excitement.

Now that half the Theerapanyakul clan is here... Where is Dad and Chan... or the kitchen lady???

I ignored them and turned to focus on my opponent who seems to be telling DJ to play the song again. Is she trying to cheat as I was not paying attention!?

The song started. I heard a familiar tune.

She put on her shirt and began to move her body.

"How do you fall in love?

Harder than a bullet could hit you

How do we fall apart?

Faster than a hairpin trigger"

She danced like a wind, a savage wind as she shot at me with her finger gun matching the beat. Momentarily, I forgot how to blink. She was not doing much but the way she was moving like a river, it was pleasant to watch.

She smudged her lipstick and I chuckle to see that. She even makes that silly accident a part of her dance. Smarty!

When the song was about to end, she came forward and stood in front of me. She put that scarlet lipstick on her lips, while keeping her eyes on me. Well, if I was wearing my glasses, I took her using them as a mirror or something. But right now, she looked into my charming eyes, my lips parted unconsciously, my heart went crazy then she just smiled and walked away, breaking the spell that she fleetingly put on me. Without my consent!