83. Disheartened!

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Are you planning on stop being pathetic yet?" Joy started to yell, after seeing enough tears of Nanon.
"Stop crying already, I'm running out of tissue papers."

All of them were sitting in the garden area, trying their best to comfort their heartbroken friend.

"Shut up Joy! He is not being pathetic. He's just suffering from a rejection." Tankhun patted the weeping boy's back while wearing Nanon's sunglasses.

"You just broke his heart a little more. Idiot!" Joy made a face while seeing her friend, a little bit more sadder because of Khun's honest observation.

"Nanon I think you should stop crying.. everyone is looking at us." Amy mumbled while sitting half a meter away from them.

"Yeah she's right! Get yourself together dude! You will find someone more pretty and better than her." Joy tried a little softly.

"She was pretty...and better." Nanon argued while covering his nose with another tissue paper.

"Then you need to find someone smart..." Amy started ".. smart enough to know how nice and lovable you are."

Nanon looked up and found both Khun and Joy nodding, as they agreed with Amy.

He thought for a second about Amy's words then a little smile appeared on his face.

Thank heavens!

"That's the spirit!" Joy and Khun high-fived, then realized their folly.

Both made a face to each other while Khun did a little extra as to make a disgusted face and wipe his hand with tissue paper, provoking Joy to hit him with something.

Nanon wipes the last tear away and chuckled out, watching his crazy and nutty friends fighting and teasing like Tom and Jerry.

"So are we okay now?" Amy moved a little closer to Nanon.

"Yeah!"

"Good!" She smiled a little in uncertainty.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You have something to say?" Nanon asked.

"Are you in the mood to answer?" Amy asked back.

"Mhm.."

"What happened exactly to make you cry rivers? I know you had a crush on her, but it wasn't that deep to make you like this. A mere rejection shouldn't be enough to cause this much sadness."

"..." Nanon's shoulders dropped, as he didn't see this coming.

All eyes were on him so he looked down and start picking on the grass. He felt a little exposed.