c 1

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

"I'll give you all the savings in the family. I've already listed the house in Fulin District, and you can bring the money after selling it. If you're out alone, bring more money for self-defense." In the sixth year of the end of the world, Shen Cong finally

lost Life.

When I woke up again, I heard this passage.

She sat on the sofa, staring blankly at the man opposite.

"Gu Kai?" She called out in disbelief.

"Huh?"

The man who was still talking in a low voice stopped talking and raised his eyes.

Looking at the familiar face in his memory, Shen Cong's tears fell instantly.

he is alive!

Gu Kai is still alive!

Although his face looked a bit tired, he was sitting here in a healthy state-

the small home where they had lived together for three years.

And she is back.

Back from the lonely, terrifying, and hopeless end of the world!

Shen Cong was sobbing.

"Don't cry." Seeing his wife crying like this, Gu Kai sighed.

I got up, walked over and handed a tissue, and said, "This weekend, I'll go with you to go through the formalities early tomorrow morning..."

Hiss!

A crisp sound interrupted what he hadn't finished speaking.

Gu Kai watched in amazement as his wife grabbed the "Divorce Agreement" she had brought on the table and tore it in half.

"Gurgling?"

"Didn't you not sign it, so why keep it?"

Shen Cong sniffed, snatched the tissue paper Gu Kai was holding, and wiped it on his face indiscriminately.

The delicate skin was instantly blushed by her rubbing, which looked quite glaring on the fair face.

Gu Kai couldn't help but take another look.

Looking at the torn agreement, he explained helplessly: "It's not that I don't want to sign it, it's just that property can't be divided like this. You're going to study at the Academy of Art, and even if you get half the scholarship, the tuition fee is not low. This is not the time to get angry, go out When you go out, bring more money."

"I don't want it! That's not my money, that house is your pre-marital property."

"Do you have to make it clear with me?" Gu Kai's eyes flashed a trace of sadness.

He took a deep breath, and persuaded again: "Cong Cong, listen to me once."

"I won't!"

Shen Cong looked at him with eyes washed clear by tears, and asked word by word: " I just don't want your money, what can you do?!"