c 31

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

"Government rescue is here!" Shen Cong exclaimed in surprise, turned around and ran upstairs.

Gu Kai and Mr. Gu also followed excitedly.

When they ran to the platform on the fourth floor, they saw Shen Jianyi, who was charging all the electrical appliances with solar devices in the house, standing on the platform and yelling at the sky, excited like a child.

He jumped up and down, and waved his hands desperately, for fear that others would not see him.

Shen Cong hasn't seen his father so energetic for many years.

But don't laugh at anyone right now, because everyone is equally excited.

Following Shen Cong and the three of them came up were Shen Xi and Tong Tong, followed by Cheng Ru pulling Shan Shan up together.

Everyone shouted and screamed together, the excitement is absolutely unimaginable to anyone who has not experienced it.

The helicopter in the sky is getting closer and closer.

Then at the same time, the three helicopters opened the hatch together, and countless sheets of paper of various colors flew out of the plane.

Everyone yelled and clamored to grab and pick it up, and then found that it was a "Letter to the Compatriots of the Disaster Victims" written on it.

Although no one's mind is here at the moment, looking at those greeting texts, someone's eyes are still wet.

Soon, the helicopter flew to the most crowded area in the community - the central square.

Then, as everyone hoped, one after another big boxes wrapped in camouflage colored canvas with small parachutes fell from the sky!

The blossoming umbrella flowers were floating in the air, and everyone had the same thought at the moment, that is -

this is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life!

These supplies quickly landed on the ground.

Before this, Shi Lei and Cao Hongmin had already brought people to the square.

They yelled loudly in the crowd, explaining that these materials distributed by the government belonged to all the people in the community, and no matter who picked them up, they had to hand them in.

If it is found that it is hidden, it will be severely punished.

At the same time, they sent several people to count the total number of boxes dropped by the helicopter, and in what area they fell.

This look is to finally find and verify according to this statistical data.

No one had the idea of ​​hiding it.

Maybe someone had this idea, but they dismissed it when they saw the first box containing supplies fall.

Because the boxes are quite big, each of them has a uniform size of 1.5 meters by 2 meters.