c 14

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

"What's the matter, did you have a nightmare?"

Seeing his wife sitting up suddenly, Gu Kai rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Gu Kai, I feel like my space has grown!"

The surprise came so suddenly that Shen Cong sat on the bed and didn't dare to move.

She patted her husband's body vigorously: "Go quickly, find me a tape measure, I have to measure!" "

Oh, I'll go now." Gu Kai suddenly woke up, and jumped off the bed without saying a word.

A few minutes later, he came running back with a steel tape measure.

"It's a lot bigger this time. I think it's several times bigger than before...

Hey, Gu Kai, my space has increased by two hundred square meters! The previous twenty square meters are still there, right next to the expanded space, just like It's an extra small room.

Ahhh! My space has increased tenfold! Now it's two hundred and twenty square meters!"

Shen Cong threw away the steel tape measure, jumped from the bed into her husband's arms excitedly, and both Legs wrapped around his waist, mouth wide open.

The hand clapped vigorously on his shoulder regardless of the severity.

Gu Kai pressed his wife's fidgeting hand.

Then he pulled her off his body and kissed her heavily...

The young couple was so noisy in the middle of the night, which naturally alarmed the Shen couple who lived on the first floor.

Hearing that their daughter's space has really expanded, the two are naturally very happy.

"Call Lao Gu early tomorrow morning! Hey, I don't know when he will come back?" "

Did he say yesterday that he wanted to wait for the Chinese medicine fair? Can't we wait? Actually, we don't have to buy those expensive ones." medicine?"

Seeing that his father-in-law and mother-in-law were in a hurry, Gu Kai had no choice but to explain for his father: "My dad is not waiting for medicine, he just wants to buy some good seeds. It is not the planting season, and there are no good seeds on the market, so he wants to buy some good seeds. Let's see if I can buy it at the trade fair." "

Or, I'll go to the antique market tomorrow to see if there is any suitable jade in the jade store over there, and I need to buy some first."

Maybe just as Shen As Cong had guessed before, the quality of the fine stone does not lie in the type of stone, but in the spiritual power contained in it.

The array that Gu Zhengchu set up at home before he left, the other jade plaques were fine, but the pair of earrings had obviously lost their color, so dim that they seemed to break if they were pinched.

When Shen Cong didn't upgrade, everyone didn't feel it.

But after her upgrade, everyone thought at the same time -