c 90

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 90

    Family Tree arrived on the morning of the Mid-Autumn Festival, and everyone had just woken up when he arrived.

    The whole family was very happy to see him come back, and Cheng Ru complained even more distressedly: "You haven't been home for several months, and you don't know how to come back to take a look? Look at how thin you have become

    . This arm There is no flesh in the legs! No matter how thin you are, no one will be able to find you."

    Jia Shu glanced at his own figure reflected in the window glass, and couldn't imagine that he was tall and tall at more than 8 meters, so thin that he couldn't find it. What would it be like if it was gone?

    But for the old man's complaints, he felt very warm in his heart, and the feeling of being cared made his whole heart warm.

    He didn't explain either, Cheng Ru answered everything with a smile.

    It was only when she had finished speaking that she interjected: "Auntie, we have been rushing back since last night and lived in the town in the middle of the night. In order to hurry,

    I haven't eaten for almost twenty hours."

    The words came out , all of Cheng Ru's complaints were gone, she was so angry that she slapped Jiashu on the shoulder hard, and cursed: "It's a crime, it broke my stomach like this!" Then she turned around and left, asking him a

    question I can't take care of anything I want to eat.

    Seeing the hurried back of the old lady, Jiashu rubbed his shoulders and laughed, until he accidentally looked into the eyes of the uncle sitting on the sofa, and the laughter stopped abruptly.

    "Come here, sit down." Mr. Gu took off his reading glasses and knocked on the coffee table.

    Jiashu immediately walked over obediently and sat on the small bench.

    Then he stretched out his arms obediently.

    "Didn't you just get your pulse two days ago?" He murmured softly.

    The old man raised his eyelids, and immediately closed his mouth with a serious expression.

    He grabbed both of his hands and checked his pulse, and after making sure that the kid was fine, the old man waved at him impatiently: "Hurry up, smell the sweat on your body, take my flower It stinks."

    After saying that, he moved the blooming jasmine on the coffee table towards him, with an expression of disgust, as much as he wanted.

    Jiashu ran to take a bath, but Father Shen couldn't help but glanced out the door again.

    Shen Cong asked from the side: "When did Wei Yan say he will be back today?"

    "He didn't say, he just said today." Father Shen replied.     "Since we said today, I will definitely come back. Dad, you don't need to look, he is such an adult, can he still find his way back home