c 29

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 29

Because there are still a few residential areas in the surrounding villages, only Yingshui Community has found help in the town, so after Dean Liu took Shen Cong and the others to the temporary government office to explain the situation, the person in charge did not No stinginess.

Instead, we try our best to "pick" some of them out of the already scarce materials.

Although the number is small, it can be seen that the town government is really working hard.

This batch of materials includes: 50 boxes of small bottles of mineral water, 20 boxes of bagged instant noodles, a carton of various small breads, a carton of various Chinese and Western snacks, and a large supermarket plastic bag containing various biscuits.

In addition, there are one hundred ham sausages, five bags of ten catties of flour, five bags of ten catties of rice, plus one box of various grains in small packages, about ten catties. Then, the town government also prepared some daily necessities for them, including toilet paper, sanitary napkins, towels, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc., which fully filled a whole tricycle. There are quite a few of these items, but the quantity of each item is not large, and it can be seen that they are made up. This just shows that the person in charge here is telling the truth, and the supplies in the town are also in short supply. Being able to get these things is a surprise for the people in Yingshui Community. Naturally, everyone will not feel too little, and they are grateful and grateful. When they came to carry the supplies, all of them had smiles on their faces, and they were fluttering with excitement as they walked. The person in charge of the government did a good job to the end, and specially sent a few volunteers to deliver these things to the passage together with the people in the community. These people were very surprised to see that a passage that could be regarded as a road had been opened there. Apparently they hadn't found out before. The people on both sides cooperated and transported all these supplies in a few trips. After the people from the town government left, the people in the community finally couldn't restrain themselves and let out a cry of surprise.

Everyone is just like the Chinese New Year, there is no need to urge them, they are all busy going to the car, with bags in their bags, and no one feels tired.

The backpacks of the twenty-two people were all packed to the brim, and all the cars they brought were stuffed so full that they wished they could fall out, and then they hurried back together excitedly.

Unlike when we came here, we were full of anticipation and apprehension. Everyone on the return trip didn't even have a word, and each of them walked quickly.

I just wish I could grow wings so that I could fly back and share this happy event with everyone.

The speed of everyone on this trip was really fast enough, and it was still dark when we returned to the community.

But the people in the community who are thinking about them have come out to see them several times.

The moment they saw them returning with a full load, all the people guarding the door ran out, surrounded them as if they were welcoming heroes, and welcomed them in.