c 57

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    Because there are still a lot of things to do in the community, it is Mr. Gu who led the team out today.

    Seeing this group of people, he immediately greeted them and asked, "What's the matter, what's going on in the town?" "

    Uncle Gu, there's no work in the town."

    Seeing him, those young people seemed to see their relatives Same, they all came to his side.

    As a few people spoke, their eye sockets were about to turn red, as if they had been greatly wronged.

    Even though I had such mental preparations before I came here, my heart skipped a beat when I really met Mr. Gu.

    "Don't feel bad, tell me clearly, why are you out of work?" He patted the young man closest to him and comforted him.

    "Yeah." The man nodded, then smacked his face with his hands, wiped off the sweat from his forehead, and made himself a little more sober.

    "Uncle Gu, the town has also started to carry out physical examinations for all members this morning. The town hospital set up that kind of first aid shed again, and then asked the residents of the town to go to the nearest shed to draw blood according to the gathering point. This examination is similar to ours

    . Residential communities are also enforced, and anyone who does not want to go is not allowed.

    The government said that after three days, no matter who you are, you must use your health certificate to enter and exit. Without a health certificate, not only can you not find a job, you can’t even enter the town. It seems that there are

    more In the town, it is said that the surrounding gathering places have been deserted, and we are investigating the whole area here."

    Why is there such a big commotion?

    Shen Cong was shocked when he heard that.

    If this trend is followed, then the patients are definitely not limited to their community, and they must be found in other places as well.

    Where did this disease come from?

    Before she could come up with a famous trick, the people around her were all in a hurry.

    "But do we have a health certificate?!" A person who was behind Mr. Gu was busy talking.

    "What's the use of us? Now everyone in the town hates us to death, and thinks it's because of our community that the disease was spread. There are

    many places that have shut down today because of inspections.

    Those who are willing to recruit people, one I heard it belongs to our community, so if you don’t ask anything, you just don’t want it!”

    A young man who came back with him directly reprimanded the man’s words.

    The more he spoke, the more aggrieved he became, his voice was so angry that he let go, with anger inside.