c 115

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 115

    Xiaoliang came this time, besides sending Wei Yan home, he also had other tasks, that is to take Gu Kai back to the working group to continue working.

    The heavy snow, the drop in temperature, how many people were detained in the house, and the freezing is one aspect, and many people will no longer have any food in storage.

    So spawning plants again became a matter of urgency.

    In addition to picking up Gu Kai, Xiao Liang directly picked up Shi Chen and Cancan this time.

    Although it stands to reason that there should be no shortage of water with so much snow outside, but people are very careful now.

    Without particularly sophisticated instruments, no one knows what is going on with the snow and whether it will have side effects on the growth of the crops, and no one dares to take risks.

    So at this time, Cancan's water ability is even more valuable.

    After Gu Kai and the others left, the old man was bored in the room and couldn't come out.

    Wei Yan's leg is now in the recovery period, and there is no need for special care except that the dressing must be changed on time every day.

    What he needs now is to rest and wait for the wound to heal slowly.

    Therefore, in addition to supervising him to continue to practice breathing exercises every day, what the family can do is to take good care of his diet and keep an eye on him.

    There are not many things that need the old man to do.

    The old man spent two days sorting out a batch of small prescriptions.

    Those prescriptions are not complicated, and the medicinal materials needed are not rare varieties.

    Even in the current environment, medicinal materials are not difficult to find.

    But these prescriptions are hard to come by. Basically, the old man added and modified them according to the current situation, and they are more suitable for patients in extremely cold weather.

    In addition to the prescriptions, the old man also sorted and classified the medicinal materials stored at home, and selected the most suitable ones for the current use.

    A person's ability is limited, and it is obviously impossible to rely on him or a family to produce large quantities of medicines, and the old man will naturally not do so.

    After finishing the things, he called Shen Cong and Jiashu over and asked them to send these things to the regiment. If possible, it would be best to hand them over to Liu Tuan himself.

    The old man didn't explain too much, but just handed the big bag of things into the hands of the two of them.

    Looking at the heavy bag, Shen Cong knew the weight of these things very well.

    It has been several years since my father-in-law started planting medicinal herbs at home after the earthquake, and he has devoted a lot of time and energy to the processing of medicinal materials.