c 112(1)

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 112 (1)

    The two quickly got into the car.

    Family Tree started the car again.

    For just a short while, the car seemed to be frozen through. He stepped on the accelerator and still didn't move.

    "Shall we go down and push the cart?" Father Shen couldn't sit still.

    "Sister-in-law, come and drive, uncle and I will go down and push." ​​Jiashu made a decisive decision.

    But even if someone pushed the car behind, the car still couldn't start at all, as if it was dead, and there was no response at all.

    On the contrary, Shen's father and family tree standing outside the car were already too cold to bear.

    "Still can't move?" Father Shen knocked on the car window and shouted loudly.

    His hair and eyebrows were covered with snow, his eyes were squinted and he couldn't open them at all, and the hand knocking on the window was purple and red, curled up as if he couldn't open it.

    Shen Cong knew that now was the time to make a decision.

    She had to take another car out of the space, otherwise, in such weather, staying outside for one minute longer would be dangerous for one more minute.

    No matter what, Jiashu is her own person, and she believes in his character.

    What's more, life-saving is the most important thing at this time, and other things can only be considered later.

    "Dad, let's change the car." Shen Cong said as he pulled out the car key, opened the door and walked out.

    Hearing what she said, Father Shen froze for a moment, he opened his mouth but didn't say anything to stop him.

    Obviously, he also thought of what Shen Cong thought, and he thought the same as his daughter.

    Coming out of the cab, Shen Cong shivered violently.

    She looked up at the sky, and found that after such a short time, the sky was much darker again.

    If you wait any longer, it will probably be dark soon.

    And the snow hitting his body no longer felt like snowflakes, it was like shards of ice, hitting his face and neck hurting.

    "Sister-in-law, why did you come down?"

    Jiashu didn't know what the father and daughter were thinking, and when he saw Shen Cong got out of the car, he became very anxious.

    In this kind of weather, if the car breaks down on the road, it is really fatal. If you don't work hard until the last minute, who would dare to give up?

    He quickly ran over from behind the car, looking anxious.

    The current situation of the family tree is worse than Shen's father.