c 25

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

Hearing that the medicine was about to run out, everyone's just mentioned spirits collapsed, and they no longer had the desire to speak, and became silent.

Seeing them like this, Gu Kai comforted: "Let's chat later and think of a solution together. There will always be a solution."

Shen Jianyi also hurriedly cheered up: "That's right, there are always more solutions than difficulties."

Shi Lei smiled wryly, but he also accepted the Shen family's love.

He nodded, and then looked at Shen Cong: "Okay, Doctor Shen, you go ahead, we'll clean up and notify people."

After that, he looked at what they had and asked, "Are you going to seal the door?" Do you need help?"

Shen Jianyi hurriedly waved his hands: "Go ahead, there are so many people in my family. I will come over later, let's discuss together."

Shi Lei and his party left, and the Shen family continued to think about sealing the gate.

Seeing that it was getting dark, it was not easy to find bricks. In addition, everyone had something on their minds, and no one had the energy, so they simply gave up the idea of ​​using bricks to seal the door.

There was a lot of inventory in Shen Cong's space, so she simply took out the electric welding machine and the outdoor mobile power supply.

Shen Jianyi and his son-in-law repaired the anti-theft door together, straightened it again, and then firmly fixed it to the door frame with an electric welding machine.

This anti-theft door was also thickened when I bought it at the beginning, and it is very strong. Fixing it directly in this way is actually more durable than using bricks to paste the wall.

With the tools available, the work was not slow to be done, and it was finished before eight o'clock.

Shen Cong and the others tidied up, thought for a while and wrapped up an unwashed coat again before going out.

Gu Zhengchu originally wanted to go together, but he decided to stay at home and cook Chinese medicine.

In his words: "Drink a bowl of everything you can drink tonight, or you don't know how big a batch will be poured out tomorrow."

Since the afternoon, Gu Zhengchu has never loosened his brows, and the melancholy in his eyes can't be suppressed.

Shen Cong is a person who has experienced a catastrophe. She understands her father-in-law's thoughts at this time, and to be honest, she is also very worried.

After a great disaster, there must be a great epidemic.

What's more, so many people died this time.

Still died in the community, too close to everyone's living area.

If the work of disinfection and sterilization is not done first, in such a hot day...

Just thinking about it, she can't help shivering.

What can be used for disinfection?

The 84, disinfectant powder and the like prepared by his family are not enough to spray the whole community for a day.