c 74

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    After finishing speaking, Shen Cong turned around and left.

    Gu Kai naturally followed.

    This time Xu Bin didn't chase him any more, he just stood there and stared at the backs of the two without moving for a long time.

    It had been so long that Shen Cong felt that the goosebumps on his back were about to rise.

    She didn't look back, but just got a little closer to her husband, and asked, "Why is he here?" "

    I don't know." Gu Kai's voice was cold: "It doesn't matter where we are."

    "That is." Shen Cong nodded nodded.

    Thinking of his legs, he said, "He didn't go to the capital in his last life, so he probably won't do it in this life. With this kind of character, do you still want everything to go well? It's his fault!" "It's just..." Shen Cong hesitated at

    this

    point After a moment, he said, "The scourge has been around for thousands of years. He saw us today, so he won't think of Sun Qing again, so why not trouble her when he goes back?"

    Gu Kai looked at her and asked, "Do you think Sun Qing can still be deceived? Afterwards ,

    Shen Cong didn't need to answer, she already said by herself: "It was because of the earthquake before, Sun Qing couldn't help it, and now it definitely won't happen. Regardless of her

    young age, that girl is not unrecognizable.

    " He has such a high evaluation of people, and Shen Cong deeply agrees with his evaluation.

    "That's right, Sun Qing is clever."

    Thinking about what Sun Qing had done during this period, Shen Cong had to feel admiration.

    Because the courtyard soil of Shen's family was used for the earliest vegetable planting, Sun Qing was the first to grow vegetables in the whole community except Shen's family, and it also grew the best.

    I found it troublesome with the Shen family, and at the same time, in response to the call of the community, I sent all the harvested vegetables to the property, and they sold them uniformly.

    Sun Qing only paid the property requirements, the part that must be handed in personally, and took all the rest of the vegetables to the town to sell.

    Knowing that there is only one person in her family, life is not easy for a little girl, and the leaders in the community are hard to say anything, and besides, the vegetables she grows are not too much.

    So she turned a blind eye to her behavior.

    And relying on the few catties of vegetables harvested every day, Sun Qing insisted on making her life better day by day.

    No one knows how much she traded for that dish.

    But everyone saw with their own eyes that when the little girl first went to the town, she was pulling her flatbed car transformed from two skateboards, and then one day when she came back, she was pushing a modified tricycle.