c 106(2)

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 106 (2)

    Hu: "Hurry up and change your clothes, and then come over and help me watch Shanshan.

    She is too noisy, she doesn't watch good cartoons, she insists on telling stories to your father-in-law.

    Your father-in-law is in the pharmacy! Isn't this adding to the chaos, Hurry up and get her out!"

    Cheng Ru had flour on both hands, obviously busy in the kitchen, and let this little granddaughter get burned.

    Shen Cong hurried downstairs and asked, "Mom, what are you doing?"

    "Make some steamed buns. Your sister said she wanted to eat them before she left today."

    "My sister is just greedy. When it comes to steamed buns, I remember Jiashu also likes to eat your buns, especially the one with vegetarian stuffing. As for

    Jiashu, where is he now? I haven’t seen him since we separated that day.

    Why hasn’t he come back?

    ” Cong was called to get off the bus halfway, but Jiashu followed everyone to Qianjiang.

    Now that the dam on the Qianjiang River has collapsed, there must be no need for people to guard it anymore.

    It stands to reason that Family Tree should have returned long ago.

    Thinking of this, Shen Cong's heart shuddered, only to realize that he had forgotten his family tree before!

    It didn't even occur to me to ask him.

    When Shen Cong asked about the family tree, the smile on Cheng Ru's face disappeared and became frowning.

    Seeing her like this, Shen Cong was even more worried.

    "Mom, what happened to the family tree? What did he do?"

    "He went back to the community. I didn't mean him. I don't know when the flood will be over. People come to high places. We live so high. He doesn't care. Stay well, you must go back!"

    The author has something to say:

    Tired to the point of being useless, typos, and sentences that don't make sense will be corrected tomorrow, and now I don't like it.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-08-20 23:32:01~2022-08-21 23:12:07~Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution: 0 噗噗0 22 bottles; 10 bottles of

    Yuan , g?tter, I ran away with Mathematics; 5 bottles of Hayden, 22672002; 3 bottles of Happy Nebula, Breaking Sweet; 1 bottle of Qingqi, Coffee and Coke, and Wuwuqingyu; Support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes