c 21

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

There were about twenty or thirty people who came, and their faces could not be seen clearly in the dark.

I saw that they were all carrying packages in their hands, some were holding children, and some were carrying mats, quilts and the like, as if they were fleeing.

When they came to the front, Shen Cong realized that the leader of the crowd was Xu Xingxue, the head of Yingshui Village, and the person in charge of the property was standing beside him holding a flashlight.

A bunch of strangers suddenly came to the community. Still in this turbulent time, the owners were very vigilant, and every household sent people over to inquire.

Seeing that everyone was unhappy, the property manager quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't have time to discuss with you in advance."

Then he pointed to those people and explained: "These are our neighbors. Villagers in Shui Village.

This is really a special situation. Yingshui Village was hit by a disaster, many houses collapsed, and the square in front of the village committee was also flooded. It is still submerged in water.

The village really cannot resettle the affected villagers , and did not dare to let them live in dilapidated houses. That's why they came to our community for help.

They wanted to take refuge in the square of our community first, and when the morning dawned, the village organized people to clear the water in the square of the village committee, and then Let them go back."

Speaking of this, the property manager apologized and said with a smile: "Distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. Our community is so close to the village, and we have to hold hands in special occasions. I don't think everyone will have any objections?"

Although the property management This way of doing things first and then playing is indeed uncomfortable, but in the face of a catastrophe, there is no way to argue with him because of this kind of thing.

Some people muttered a few words, and some people struck up a conversation and asked about the disaster situation.

But now I am still avoiding the disaster. To be honest, everyone is not very energetic. They left without saying a few words, and the owners all returned to their places.

Anyway, the square is so big, let alone more than 20 people, even more people can sit there.

No one took this matter and expressed objection.

Shen Jianyi was originally from Yingshui Village. Hearing that there was a disaster in the village, he must go over and ask about the situation.

Seeing that Xu Xingxue had arranged all the villagers and was about to go back, he grabbed him and asked, "Xingxue, what's the situation in the village? Is it serious?" Seeing that it was Shen Jianyi, Xu Xingxue stopped and explained to him

: "Uncle, it's okay. It's not a big deal. Don't worry." " Why is it not a big deal? Didn't it

mean that the houses collapsed?